im glad i rerolled from shamans

Shaman
they are still bad 8.1 is not a fix and they will still be bad for the rest of the expansion.

stop playing for class fantasy and reroll.
This thread is now for posting on your rerolls after giving up on shaman and GO
How are they bad tho? I haven't tried ptr so this might just be opinion and not fact.
Boom!
I like my class fantasy and enjoy being a masochist, so I’m currently still playing Ele.

That being said, a constructive use of this thread would be giving opinions on what spec is most satisfying to a longtime Ele player.

Anyone?
The changes on 8.1 are a great step in the right direction. The Icefury changes have the potential to be great for movement fights. The Single Target change to stormkeeper is huge.

Unless you are pushing world high end mythic raids, ele is viable and playable.
how many threads are you going to make on the same thing. Youre a hunter now, hunter forums are that way ----->

Get over it. Ele and staying that way come 8.1.
10/31/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Wiperblade

I now have a 365 Mistweaver Monk that VASTLY outperforms my 371 Rsham.
i rerolled to a different game. BfA is a snooze fest.
Ive seen some enhanced wrecking it in m+ though.
Lol, shaman is fun. I'll keep playing it as long as that is the case.
11/01/2018 12:53 AMPosted by Buffplz
i rerolled to a different game. BfA is a snooze fest.

At this point, yep.
I have :*(
11/01/2018 12:41 AMPosted by Valeriiaa
10/31/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Wiperblade

I now have a 365 Mistweaver Monk that VASTLY outperforms my 371 Rsham.

I have always played healers and this is the first xpac where my Paladin and Shaman are both sitting on the bench at the same time (for now). It sucks because I have played both of them since WotLK. At the same time I don’t mind seeing MW have their moment of glory. Knowing this balance team, MW will be nerfed to the ground by the time 8.2 comes out and my Shaman and Paladin will be ready to come out and play.
Many people seem to enjoy SV Hunter as a replacement for their enh it seems.
Why do you keep posting about how you hated your shaman? Nobody cares, lol.
11/03/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Boinkerz
Why do you keep posting about how you hated your shaman? Nobody cares, lol.
10/31/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Meadamemnon
how many threads are you going to make on the same thing. Youre a hunter now, hunter forums are that way ----->

Get over it. Ele and staying that way come 8.1.
OP, do you ever get tired of trying to comment on every post on Shaman forums about how they suck and everyone who hasn't rerolled sucks? For someone who is happier with his reroll class you sure do spend a lot of time on the Shaman forums.

Side note, but your achievement point number is very fitting for you. Just saying.
Yeah I'm not exactly feeling the love. Funnily enough on raid nights I seem to have blinkers on, maybe shaman blinkers in that if I don't come dead last in the dps stakes then I'm doing ok! It's only when I go back and see other people (who are playing better classes and seem to have gear rngesus on their side as well) are doing 5k dps per second more than me that I feel depressed. At one point I ranked at 98% on one fight and was middle of the pack in terms of actual dps. Some mage said I was 'keeping up with the pack', that made me want to cry.

After the last logs I just feel like throwing in the towel completely. I only enjoy playing shaman and shadow priest mainly because my guild needs offhealers when Brad or Tod have to knock off raid early. Unfortunately both shadow priest and shaman seem to be blizzards unwanted children conceived in a night of madness.

It doesn't help that for love nor money I can't seem to get rid of my 355 staff or 335 trinket. I would do m+ outside of guild runs but hey who in their right mind wants to bring a elemental shaman over a mage in m+?