LFR trolling prevention

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Whenever I see trolling coming from LFR, it is always someone in a DPS spec. I have never seen trolling coming from someone in a healing or tanking spec. I have seen on several occasions that trolls vote to kick someone as a way to troll. People usually blindly except because trolls are very good at playing them. I have been trying to think of a way to solve this problem and I came up with an idea. DPS cannot innate a vote kick in LFR. 100% of the time I have seen a DPS initiate a vote kick, it was to troll.
Denied.

DPS make up more than 2/3rds of the run. You are not special because you checked the other box.
LFR is where normal raiders go to feel worth something. It's quite typical for them to feel superior to the people in LFR, because most of them enter the dungeon seeking it. They don't care if people are there to learn, they know every mechanic for the raid on all difficulties and nobody can stop them. They are the best in the world, top the DPS chart in every LFR and will vote to kick anybody who makes a single mistake. Their response will be, if you don't want to be kicked then don't play the game or "git gud".
Simply put ~ they are superior in every facet of the game and you're meaningless to them. These are the same people who request ilvls higher than what the content offers, and stand around measuring each others E-peens in discord. No wait, not discord - that would actually require them to leave their safe space of internet anonymity.
11/01/2018 02:32 AMPosted by Iondratharis
LFR is where normal raiders go to feel worth something. It's quite typical for them to feel superior to the people in LFR, because most of them enter the dungeon seeking it. They don't care if people are there to learn, they know every mechanic for the raid on all difficulties and nobody can stop them. They are the best in the world, top the DPS chart in every LFR and will vote to kick anybody who makes a single mistake. Their response will be, if you don't want to be kicked then don't play the game or "git gud".
Simply put ~ they are superior in every facet of the game and you're meaningless to them. These are the same people who request ilvls higher than what the content offers, and stand around measuring each others E-peens in discord. No wait, not discord - that would actually require them to leave their safe space of internet anonymity.

Lol what??? Most normal raiders don't even set foot in LFR because its full of bads and trolls. But I hope you feel better after your ridiculous rant about people you think you know.
The amount of terrible ideas that come up on these forums are great.
11/01/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Fierytaint
11/01/2018 02:32 AMPosted by Iondratharis

Lol what??? Most normal raiders don't even set foot in LFR because its full of bads and trolls. But I hope you feel better after your ridiculous rant about people you think you know.

You're wrong.
11/01/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Iondratharis
11/01/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Fierytaint

You're wrong.

Evidence?
Your getting off topic. This is not about mechanics or people learning. This is about some way to handle people that go out of their way to troll. This is about trying to reduce the level of trolling in LFR.
Banning trolls from lfr is like banning bees from a beehive. You went into their home not the other way around.
11/02/2018 02:11 AMPosted by Notprimal
Banning trolls from lfr is like banning bees from a beehive. You went into their home not the other way around.

Yeap. Now that there is no valor points or legendaries, it's not worth dealing with LFR, except possibly with a brand new alt. Even then, only on week 1.