What allies race do you want revealed tomorrow?

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
I personally would love to see a halfling. Smaller and more nimble than a gnome.

So cute too! Teeheehee
- Junker Gnomes.
- Sethrak.
- Vulpera.
- San'layn.
- Hairless Pandaren.
Ogres, Banshes (why not?)
I'd like to see High Elves for the Alliance.

Oh, I don't care about them. Wouldn't even play one. I just want to see the complete meltdown on the forums after they announce them.
Rainbow Elves.
I don't care. I don't plan on leveling a new toon from ground up on a bunch of new races. It just isn't going to happen. I'm sure people with LOTS of money to burn will be happy to spend it to buy a boost. I am not one of those people. So doesn't affect me much at all. I like the Tauren. I like the 1 Highmountain Tauren I have I used my free 110 boost on.
Vulpera and Ogres for horde. High Elves and Vrykul for alliance.
None, but I don't really care about Allied races much tbh.

Wait...

11/01/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Ayaani
I'd like to see High Elves for the Alliance.

Oh, I don't care about them. Wouldn't even play one. I just want to see the complete meltdown on the forums after they announce them.

This
11/01/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Arron
Hairless Pandaren.

Who what now
I don’t even care. It’s not going to make me forget about everything that’s wrong.
Anything but another type of gnome >_> (no offense to people who actually like them)
Forest trolls, ogres, taunka, and/or undead elves for Horde.

Broken Draenei, night elven worgen, vrykul, and/or wildhammer dwarves for Alliance.
11/01/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Vesco
11/01/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Arron
Hairless Pandaren.

Who what now

They would be pandaren. But with no hair.

That'll expose their super edgy tattoos and body scars.

Pandaren ain't jokes no more.
What I'd love to see tomorrow:
8.2 Vulpera (H) - Sethrak (A)
8.3 Ogre/Mok (H) - Light Redeemed Undead (A)

In the future
9.0 Mecha Goblins (H) - Junker Gnomes (A) with new Tinker class. Mail armor, uses guns to heal/DPS (thematically think Ana from Overwatch) Healer/Ranged DPS hybrid class.
Vulpera and sethrak are the main two I’m both expecting and hoping for.
11/01/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Vulrog
I personally would love to see a halfling. Smaller and more nimble than a gnome.

So cute too! Teeheehee

Smaller than a gnome?! So you want to play as a marmot? :-)
11/01/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Fahrenheit
What I'd love to see tomorrow:
8.2 Vulpera (H) - Sethrak (A)
8.3 Ogre/Mok (H) - Light Redeemed Undead (A)

In the future
9.0 Mecha Goblins (H) - Junker Gnomes (A) with new Tinker class. Mail armor, uses guns to heal/DPS (thematically think Ana from Overwatch) Healer/Ranged DPS hybrid class.

I agree with this, honestly...though I kind of seeing 8.3 being the dark ranger for horde and light redeemed for alliance, they seem to go perfectly hand in hand imho
I must have missed the news. Didn’t they say the two new ones were the zand trolls and the kul humans? Sorry Iv been out of the BFA loop leveling up alts.
High Eleves...
11/01/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Mardrigala
Anything but another type of gnome >_> (no offense to people who actually like them)

i like gnomes, but it'd definitely be a waste of a race. junker gnomes is such a stupid idea.

i'm hoping for mok'nathal eventually. idk if it'll be tomorrow, but sometime hopefully.

also, not a race, but those updated goblin and worgen models need to be revealed.