5 Mythic players looking join M guild.

Tichondrius
Hello again,

Our guild fell apart like many others, we have 5 people looking to join a core group and continue raiding together.

We have: All 2/8M and 8/8H
1. Monk 378WW, 374MW parses 50% dps and 80% heals
2. Lock 378Destro parses 85-95%
3. Rouge 376 Assassination parses 50%+
4. Warrior 377 Arms parses 50%+
5. Druid 371 Resto parses 40%

We also have a few others in the guild that have cut back on play time but will likely follow us and could be used to fill spots as needed.

We are looking to raid Tuesday Wednesday, "normal" raiding times.

We have all played since vanilla and don't see our selves stopping anytime soon. We just really want to find a permanent home.

Thank you for your time,
timtim
Hello!

Although we just started (10-27 was first raid) and are Alliance we do intend to push mythic in 8.1 with the new raid. We are planning to clear H Uldir before then and push Uldir mythic as we can (given the later start). However, we could definitely fit the 5 of you and more (not sure how many you would have follow you past your group) and are planning to raid all of BFA (and forward).

If you're open to a server/faction transfer and have weekend flexibility then we would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further about this. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push Uldir before 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
<Frisky Business> is a 2/8M 8/8H progression guild looking for exceptional DPS to join our Heroic & Mythic raid progression.

Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:45 PM -10:45 PM PST (10:45 PM -1:45 PM EST).

We want to clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

We provide all consumables, gems and enchants during our core raids, but you are expected to be prepared for raid with extra food, potions, flasks, gems, and enchants. You must have a working knowledge of all fights.

Our guild also runs Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Bnet: Sara#1321
or
Contact & Apply on Discord: https://discord.gg/TUHtM9Q
<Wipes on Trash> is seeking DPS and a MW for our main raid :P We raid 6:30 - 9:30 CST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Currently, we are 8/8H and 2/8M, with progress being made on Zek.

Our raid atmosphere is friendly and there's a bit of banter, but our primary focus is killing bosses and progressing through content. We obviously provide consumables and !@#$ during raid, so just come prepared with a working knowledge of your role in the current fight and future fights.

Add me on Bnet (T1ttyman#1365), if you would like to talk more - we would be happy to trial all of you together. (: everything with your post pretty much lined up with mine haha.
timtim,

we are 3/8 and will be 4/8M tonight. RealID me nursy#1406.

We raid mon tues weds 8-11 pm eastern. (mythic raid)
Optional sat and sunday for normal and heroic 8-11 pm est.

Everything else is white rice.
Hey timtim.

We are 2/8M and raid tuesdays/Thursdays 530pm to 830pm pst.
Trying to set up more herioc runs also for off raid days mainly probably weekends.

Really laid back and fun guild. Joke around and have fun on discord all the time.

Anything else youd like to know feel free to add me fuzzybiscuits#1273 and or titanborn#11851
Murloc Palooza

Server: US Tichondrius

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday @ 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST

Progression: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

I hope to hear from you and talk with your further. If you would like to know more about us I encourage you to follow the link bellow and read our recruitment post.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769387668#post-7