I didn't play vanilla. I am hyped for Classic!

General Discussion
11/02/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Elierra
Oh, and you should also make a NE and then head to Ironforge around level 5. Just to explore the world.

At level 10 I took my NE hunter to mulgore to tame my Pink tallstrider. I still have him with me today.
You will get to see World Bosses (dragons) that were actually incredibly hard to down and you needed a lot of people. Nothing like what you have experienced. Go to the one in Duskwood. It is in The Twilight Grove.
11/02/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Hamstar
11/02/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Elierra
Oh, and you should also make a NE and then head to Ironforge around level 5. Just to explore the world.

At level 10 I took my NE hunter to mulgore to tame my Pink tallstrider. I still have him with me today.
I can't wait to feed mine and keep them happy and doing more damage :D I will fish & cook for my pet.
11/02/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Bojanglz
You will get to see World Bosses (dragons) that were actually incredibly hard to down and you needed a lot of people. Nothing like what you have experienced. Go to the one in Duskwood. It is in The Twilight Grove.

Right on. I remember the first time I wandered into the Twilight Grove, just trying to open up portions of the map. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw Lethon.