Diablo immortal over 132k dislikes, 4.7k likes...

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 11 Next
Just don't play.

Let the Asian markets like it and pay for it while it payrolls other Blizz projects.
I think Blizz wants to be the next contender for worst company ever
11/02/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Solarwynds
And we care why?

If it doesn't interest you there are other threads on the forums you can look at instead.
Please press F to pay respects.
playdiablo4.com

Best thing i've seen all day.
11/02/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Pyrano

I'm not sure I understand what this means, care to explain? (the press F part, not the pay respects part)
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Åpocalypse
11/02/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Pyrano

I'm not sure I understand what this means, care to explain? (the press F part, not the pay respects part)

F
11/02/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Builder
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Åpocalypse

F

Oh... Gotcha... just post "F"

Yeah, I'm down with that:

F
Just don't play.

Let the Asian markets like it and pay for it while it payrolls Blizzard’s shareholders
Fixed
It was a horrible idea for Blizzard to make a Diablo mobile game the highlight of Blizzcon.

It was a horrible idea for Blizzard to not discuss any other Diablo projects and only talk about a mobile game.

It was also a horrible idea for Blizzard to hype up Diablo, then try to tell people not to expect too much, and then discuss a mobile game and nothing else.

There are so many things Diablo players want to see and a mobile game is nowhere on that list.

Diablo 3 expansion, Diablo 4, Diablo 2 Remaster, Diablo MMO on PC

I dont think Blizzard realizes how much they screwed up at Blizzcon with Diablo.

I despise what this great franchise has been turned in to, and if the developers have other things out there I suggest they talk about it even if its one shot on a screen that says Diablo 4, similar to what was done for The Elder Scrolls 6. I dont need details. I just need to know what we all want is coming in some form and not just a garbage mobile game that nobody asked for.
F
11/02/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Sairadoka
Let the Asian markets like it and pay for it while it payrolls other Blizz projects.

Yeah, cuz that's working so well for WoW and Diablo (PC/Console) right now.
In the spirit of Jay Wilson, they took a failure, and doubled it.
I was really excited for something diablo... this wasn’t it.
11/02/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Cufs
11/02/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Stormspellz
Its mentioned they have multiple diablo products in the works, but not even mentioning the "main" product after all the hype this year and legendary disappointment is a colossal pr blunder. and we are left with this...... another mark in the "blizz heads are out of touch" column

The 'multiple diablo products' included D3 on the Nintendo Switch. So no.. there is nothing else coming for diablo other than this awful cell phone game.

incorrect, a few weeks ago vlog specifically talked about a product that "they can't announce" in lead up to blizzcon. Commonly referred to as the lowered expectations video
It's really cringe worthy watching this happen... I hope in time they can recoup all the blizzard franchises and return them to their former glory. It's hard to see the original franchise that made me fall in love with Blizzard games resorting to a mobile app.
Look I am highly critical of WoW (a game I play).

52k dislikes is a bit unfair, the cinematic is awesome.

That being said ... mobile games have a certain connotation and it's never good. Microtransactions up the wazoo and "gated" everything in order to force you to pay.

Couple that with the fact that when most folks were asking for more Diablo ... I don't think they meant mobile.

I am not a Diablo fan, not since D2.... so let's just say the jury is out....but if this follows the general trend of mobile games ....ugh.
11/02/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Stormspellz
incorrect, a few weeks ago vlog specifically talked about a product that "they can't announce" in lead up to blizzcon.

So, in other words, the mobile game.
97k dislikes now
They’re for sure working on diablo 4. This is for Asian markets