WoW killer.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
11/13/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Kallistus
MMOs are a dead genre. There will be no WoW killer. WoW will die peaceful in the night.

This. MMOs are dead.
11/13/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Kallistus
MMOs are a dead genre. There will be no WoW killer. WoW will die peaceful in the night.
the real wow killer is BLIZZARD and they have done a good job doing it.
If FFXIV would get their act together and not have such a fail end game it could be.
Did they resurrect Age of Conan? PogChamp

What a... horrible game. That was so hyped up to be the wow killer. We need more wow killers, it just seems to be that mmos are dying off slowly in general. People aren't as interested in them as they used to be. I blame f2p/microtransactions and all garbage for it.
Ashes of Creation’s DESCRIPTION sounds like everything a next-gen MMO should be. But I looked at the shop and had a small stroke. $375 dollar packages of alpha and beta access and in-game goodies. $375!!!! That’s a lot. I mean, maybe some of you fork over that much money for a game you can’t even really play yet, but I wouldn’t pay that for a fully ready game.

That’s a new car payment or a plane ticket to someplace warm!

So I worry that AoC is maybe not going to be legit. I would be overjoyed if it was, no lie, and would put weeks and weeks of my life into such a cool game. But the shop stuff struck me as scammy. Scammish. You know what I mean.