It's Saturday. What are you doing in-game today?

General Discussion
Same thing I do every Saturday.

Grind rep. :(
Some WQs and derp around on some alts.
11/03/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Solarwynds
I am leveling an alliance toon and gearing another and maybe raiding later.

currently? pet battle world quests.

in an hour or so, going back in to work on dungeon achieves.

later tonight: heroic Uldir alt raid
Canceled my 2 WoW accounts because Blizzard insulted me at Blizzcon.
11/03/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Phelios
Watch LSU vs Alabama.

Roll Tide... I hope lol. I cant watch it. I got to work til 6 or 7 tonight.
maybe get in an hours worth of leveling the maghar alt, a xmog run perhaps? think about working on getting another 120 then not

buy food. eat food. <--- thats the real extravagant plan for today
Doing radiated susceptibility testing at work while trolling the forums as usual. I want to get my DH at least to 110 this weekend and do some stuff with my Belf warlock - she's working on Honorbound rep atm.
11/03/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Sylvie
11/03/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Solarwynds
I am leveling an alliance toon and gearing another and maybe raiding later.

Mainly just doing WQs and etc to get some gear for mw monk atm since it's pretty early rn on my realms for group content.
Amusing enough I run into this warrior trying to get his WQ done (already just killed the WQ boss with another random person as he came up - other person takes off) so I stay and heal him because there's a lot of adds around the WQ boss. Try to be nice and yada yada. Boss hasn't respawned yet and he gets aggro from some npcs. Some of the npcs aggro over to me though that he pulls since heal aggro (no big deal just help dps them down ya?), dude just goes on to pull other crap and runs to the boss as it spawns leaving me with 4 npcs on me...So, I'm like nope. I mean I'll heal you to help you but that means you dps the crap on me if it swaps not leave me with your crap and think you're still going to get healed as you do more. Long story short...dude dies to the wq boss and extra adds he pulled cuz I stop healing him, I drop his original npcs aggro that were on me, and go on my way.

Moral of the story...if a healer stays to help you on a wq...be smart.

But otherwise the agenda is:
- waiting for pvp groups
- waiting for a decent pug group for h ghuun
That is truly a pet peeve of mine. I mean at least invite me to party before dumping mobs on me. I chuckled though when you said he died bc you stopped healing him. :)
11/03/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Mccade
11/03/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Phelios
Watch LSU vs Alabama.

Roll Tide... I hope lol. I cant watch it. I got to work til 6 or 7 tonight.
Yuck. Sorry you are working today.
waiting for a rtep mission to finish then I'll log back in and do another.
11/03/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Jellarie
waiting for a rtep mission to finish then I'll log back in and do another.
Yay for mission table! ;)
do emissaries then guild raid, followed by logging off for 3 days
Started BFA profession training. Tailoring seems pointless this expansion. Leveled my fishing hoping to get the mount, but nothing yet. Started cooking also.

Pretty much just bumming around today, waiting for the Fair to start.
Nothing I'm otw to work :(
World quests.

Then try to work up the nerve to try a m+ dungeon.

I'll probably fail.
11/03/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Norayeda
World quests.

Then try to work up the nerve to try a m+ dungeon.

I'll probably fail.
Let us know how that goes!
Trying to get my Saturday clean up chores done around the house so I can work on my main Fury Warrior and get some Rep (WQ's,) then work on my Rogue who is lvl 114 right now. Also want to watch Blizzcon at 3:30 for the Warcraft bit.
I have 40 toons doing farms in halfhill. I don't spend much time doing bfa stuff. At the rate blizz is going, Making gold for other blizz products is looking pointless. Might actually be done with blizz. I'll give them a little more time though.
Leveled my dk another 9 levels. Once I’m done at work, I’ll probably finish the last 3.
11/03/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Eviscerator
I have 40 toons doing farms in halfhill. I don't spend much time doing bfa stuff. At the rate blizz is going, Making gold for other blizz products is looking pointless. Might actually be done with blizz. I'll give them a little more time though.

Wait is halfhill stuff selling again?