nerf rogue.

Arenas
did you see how OP those filthy rogues were?

literally killing people 100-0 in a single kidney shot!

and they have 50 CC!

and they do solid 20k DPS even without cooldowns.

better nerf
11/03/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Bakkdar
did you see how OP those filthy rogues were?

literally killing people 100-0 in a single kidney shot!

and they have 50 CC!

and they do solid 20k DPS even without cooldowns.

better nerf

Facts.
Rogues, Mages, Spriest, Boomkins and DH need some solid nerfs. Has been this way for months. Hope they finally make some changes.
11/03/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Abombanation
Rogues, Mages, Spriest, Boomkins and DH need some solid nerfs. Has been this way for months. Hope they finally make some changes.

Add Shamans and warriors to that list
11/03/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Shackrogue

Facts
11/03/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Shackrogue

Shaman and warriors are fine. Actually warriors need some buffs. Some melee is pretty underpowered atm.
Warriors dont need a buff at all. MS is already hard to live through and makes healers dump mana. If damage was increased, the game would be a bigger mess.
That warrior wants everything nerfed . Nerf everything .
Buff rogue survivability

Nerf DH dmg
11/04/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Mercader
Buff

Rdruids

Completely agree
Buff rogue survivability

Nerf DH dmg

Rogues should flop over out of stealth. However all casters should too. When you hit a clothie they should die in a few globals because they wear cloth. Things need to go back to the old days.
11/04/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Abombanation
Buff rogue survivability

Nerf DH dmg

Rogues should flop over out of stealth. However all casters should too. When you hit a clothie they should die in a few globals because they wear cloth. Things need to go back to the old days.

Do you even think before u post? lmfao.. I would say a few things but I might get a ban so im not goin to say it..but just gotta say wow..your dumb as hell dude.
Buff rogue survivability

Nerf DH dmg

Yes please, I want to be a SL/SL lock like BC. Perfect balance there!
I think we can all agree that Demon Hunters need buffs, not nerfs. Chaos Nova should go back to 5 sec. DHs should be able to use Spectral Sight while in Shadowmeld. Netherwalk should remove all roots/slows.

That is all.

Hunters, monks, holy/disc, feral, rdruid, locks, DKs, warriors, pallys and shammies also need nerfs
It's funny everyone always wonders why wow is in the dumps currently.

I firmly believe this is one of the reasons. The toxic whinging community about everything

Nerf this Nerf that. How about instead of nerfing ask for buffs to other classes. That way there are no dead specs and it just comes down to a matter of skill...
Tfw rogues don’t one shot people on TR because everyone’s stacking versa and has tank trinkets
Buff rogue survivability

Nerf DH dmg

Abomb strikes again lol.

Classic is almost ready for you. Be patient and you will have your old days pvp there.

I wouldn't get to excited though because everyone who will be playing that more than likely is gonna be a classic tryhard.. Through the power of shared knowledge and guides now, everyone on ever class will be hitting like trucks. You won't get the exact same experience of clueless pvp players, but atleast you guys can 3 shot each other. GL
Things need to go back to the old days.

Agreed, you should require a pocket healer to accomplish anything of merit, and I should be the undisputed king of 1v1s.

Just like it used to be in those "old days".

Why am I even addressing some bad warrior who is hardstuck at 1400 lol? 220 games to get to 1470? Nearly pissed myself.