I want to be a Vulpera

General Discussion
11/04/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Stylo
Vulpera NPC's are the worst thing to ever happen to this game, playable ones would be awful beyond words. There's plenty of other games to play if you wanna be a fcking Disney character.

Considering we can already be a kung fu panda, WoW might actually be the type of game you are implying lol
i would like vulpera if they were a tall fox race with like 9 tails, with some cool colors, a cool background, cool lore, COOL THINGS... but no, vulpera are like a mod for goblins since they have the same skeleton, lore=disbanded people on a desert zone, any class cool representative? no , do they have a reason to join any faction after the sethrak war ended and g'huun defeated? NO...
To me Vulpera is the equivalent of that race blizzard put on the game to create more story to a specific zone...but since bfa is the "allied race" expansion, literally everything new that show up is the same story, "wow new allied race"... i mean, look at the foruns talking about "gilgoblin confirmed"...they simple showed up and there´s people talking dumb things about it...
11/04/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Ameghan
I honestly think I would have to stop playing if we have little fox people around. It would be so immersion breaking. To me, they just don't fit in the world. Pandarens outside of Pandaria and Demon Hunters outside of Legion are already a stretch for me.

If this was really true you'd have already quit because you already have to look at the little fox people running around in Vol'dun.

The only difference is that you can kill other peoples' fun if you complain and threaten because you're the type of person Blizz listens too.
I honestly think I would have to stop playing if we have little fox people around. It would be so immersion breaking. To me, they just don't fit in the world. Pandarens outside of Pandaria and Demon Hunters outside of Legion are already a stretch for me.

bye don't let the door hit you. Blizzard has stated way back in the past. Gameplay>Lore.
11/04/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Callofdooty
Vulpera NPC's are the worst thing to ever happen to this game, playable ones would be awful beyond words. There's plenty of other games to play if you wanna be a fcking Disney character.

Considering we can already be a kung fu panda, WoW might actually be the type of game you are implying lol

Boy, WoW had kung fu pandas long before Kung Fu Panda was a thing
11/04/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Nüba
With the big furry tail

I really really want it

You are a disgusting freak.
i'm okay with vulpera being playable, but only on the alliance. they'll break the horde's faction identity if those cute little guys are seen running around orgrimmar.
So happy they didn't announce them - that means they're at LEAST a year off
11/04/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Nüba
With the big furry tail

I really really want it

My friend, it's the modern world. You can be whatever you want. If you want to be a furry, you go right ahead.
11/04/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Callofdooty

The movie is a Dreamworks Animation film. Not Disney. When will people get that?
Cute?! They are vicious! Didn't you notice the caravan wagon? Really notice? There are Vulpera tails decorating the exterior.

All the while, she's singing about Dott and Dolly, and you totally missed the SCALP COLLECTION she has amassed.

They are more Horde than most of the Horde.
Well you can already be a Death Knight Worgen in a quest to become the next Pokémon Master while flying in a Gnomecopter over Kung Fu Panda Land where you can fight beer elementals in a brewery with ghost pandas and a happy monkey who want to OOK YOU IN THE DOOKER so playable fox people isn't really stretching it all that much.

But, if the next allied race pair is Vulpera and Borgnomes the !@#$storm will be greater than Deathwing's descent.

Well I guess it's goodbye. Blizzard will replace you with a legion of new players, all furries OwOing.
I seriously can’t wait. I want to start leveling my Vulpera now!
Vulpera racial ability.. Shedding. Shake violently, covering opponent with loose, sticky fur, blinding them for 30 seconds. The soft fur also shields them from damage, making it impossible to break then out if it.
I suppose it may halve the Blood Elf population instantly, may be an idea.
I don't play the furry races but I honestly don't care if other people do.
Download TERA and go nuts, then...
We will all have the opportunity! Coming soon!
Vulperas seems to be the only good thing about BfA!

I will create at least 2 and despite hating the horde, and the form of leveling currently, I subject myself to them by these foxes, with joy !!!!

I already imagine the flood of Vulperas in Orgrimmar!
Let's all dance a tango, in the throne room!
11/04/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Zatty
Tbh I have this feeling that mechagnomes (Ally) and Vulpera (Horde) might be the next allied race pair. Both because Blizzard has really gone out of their way just to build lore around them, and the amount of customization they have (or might have, in the case of mechagnomes).

Might just be wishful thinking. But by God, I really want to be a fox.

The will of course follow the trend of giving original races to the Horde. That's exactly how it's gonna be.