Looking for a [A] N/H raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a [A] N/H active raiding guild that raids on tuesday and wednesday from 7pm-10pm roughly. I'm an average, relaxed player. Just looking for a like minded guild.

Dyami#11881

https://www.raider.io/characters/us/garrosh/Fr%C3%ABezerburn
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/garrosh/fr%C3%ABezerburn
bump
I know you said tues and wed, but if fri and sat is a possibility check us out!

Enter the GUNT – We are a Heroic Alliance guild that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EDT. We want to make GUNT the best GUNT it can be. As such, we are recruiting for our core team. We are 8/8N and 7/8H. Casual players are encouraged to join for all content.

Classes/Roles We Need:
Tanks: Full
Healers: Resto shaman, disc priest or holy pally, resto druid, may consider others
Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy (bonus points for guard/resto os), ele sham
Melee DPS: rogue, dk, ww monk
***If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>***

Guild Rules:
--All Guild Members should be age 18+
--With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk
--Be respectful of your fellow guildmates
--No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
--Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression
--We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders
--Have proper enchants and gems
--Have proper addons installed
--Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786
Sailenia: Sailenia#1415
bump
bump
bump
Hi there,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
If weekends are an option, check us out!

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 9pm EST
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running mythic progression on Friday nights and heroic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
<LökTar> [H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an Application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Hey freezer!

I know you're alliance but we're looking for DPS if you're interested in coming to the horde. Villains on Sen'Jin (Horde) is a casual PvE guild looking for DPS to join our progression. We are currently 8/8N and 4/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal. We are a smaller guild that highly values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythic + and other pve content. Add me on bnet raistinus#1675 or reply here if you have any questions.
bump
Freezer!

You're already in my guild! How funny is that?! Well, The Tribe on Aggramar might be a place to check out but it's both a faction and a server switch so if that's a dealbreaker, no biggie.

We do raid Tues & Thurs, 8-11pm CST and are 4/8H Uldir currently. Here's our website: https://www.longlivethetribe.com/

and here's our application if you're interested: http://forum.longlivethetribe.com/viewforum.php?f=19

If you have questions or would just like to chat more I'll be on every night this week - Cristalia #1260. Good luck either way!

Cheers,
Cris
Hey freezer,

Villains on Sen'Jin (Horde) is a casual PvE guild looking for DPS to join our progression! We are currently
8/8N and 4/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic
progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal. We are a smaller guild that highly
values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythic
+ and other pve content. Add me on bnet raistinus#1675 or reply here if you have any questions!
Hello!

If you have any Saturday flexibility then we would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team and preparing for patch 8.1 raiding. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push Uldir AOTC before 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter, Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
bump
bump
bump
Hi Freezer,

If you are looking for a guild to have a great time with, it's definitely our guild! We are a very friendly guild with a GM who's motto is to have fun! You won't find a nicer group of players who also pushes content consistently! We also host optional, fun events like holiday contests and movie nights!

Please feel free to add me to btag and message me!

Best Wishes,
Llune
Llune#11366

Here is our info:

[A] <Arondight> 7 / 8 H T/Th 9-11:30 PST

<Arondight> of Lightbringer currently 7 / 8 Heroic Uldir, raid times are Monday (optional), Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-11:30 PM server time. Mythic + are run all day Monday and most off raid nights. We plan Mythic raids on one raid night per week.

In addition to Heroic raiding, we have many Members that enjoy Mythic+, PVP, Transmog and Achievement runs, Guild Movie Nights, and Holiday Contests with tons of prizes!

We are currently recruiting:

Skilled healer (priest, monk, paladin preferred)
Ranged dps (warlock, shadow priest, mage, hunter)
Any skilled raider

Arondight’s Mission Statement: “To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.” Meaning: Arondight means unfading light and is Lancelot’s sword. Guild type: Arondight is a friendly, semi-casual, Heroic Raiding Guild that is very active in Discord.
bump
bump