Sylvanas is NOT evil

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
She knows that war is suffering, and thus, the most moral thing to do would be to end it as quickly as possible, as efficiently as possible to reduce that suffering, by whatever means. She thought burning down Teldrassil would accomplish that goal, but the war hungry alliance wouldn't allow it to end there -- they had to attack Lordaeron, and continue this war.

If Anduin truly wanted peace, why not surrender to the Banshee Queen?

Fact: he doesn't.
She is my favorite character in the game, but even I'm aware that she is evil to varying degrees highly dependent on her mood. Trying to tell her off or get inside her head? That is probably the worst mistake anyone can make.

When she's at war, taking territory, or defending her home I wouldn't call her evil...but she is one of, if not the most ruthless characters in the WoW universe. She would give Sargeras a run for his money. Teldrassil was, however, unnecessary. That is something I would definitely consider "evil".
lol I thought I made this thread for a second
and other hilarious things you can tell yourself.
11/07/2018 04:26 PMPosted by PlayerNDMBDN
She thought burning down Teldrassil would accomplish that goal, but the war hungry alliance wouldn't allow it to end there -- they had to attack Lordaeron, and continue this war.
fun fact: When you kill thousands if not millions of innocent civilians for "a military strategic target" people generally don't like you.
Garrosh was more tame and he was considered beyond redemption.

Kill Sylv.

Harvest 14 year old waifu tears.
Nathanos, we know it's you.
11/07/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Tyierin

Lol I thought you did too.
She burned hundreds of elven men, women, and children to death because she got her knickers in a twist over something a dying Night Elf dared to say to her. And she forced the Nelf to watch the Tree burn. The populated Tree.

She's evil.
11/07/2018 04:26 PMPosted by PlayerNDMBDN
She knows that war is suffering, and thus, the most moral thing to do would be to end it as quickly as possible, as efficiently as possible to reduce that suffering, by whatever means. She thought burning down Teldrassil would accomplish that goal, but the war hungry alliance wouldn't allow it to end there -- they had to attack Lordaeron, and continue this war.

If Anduin truly wanted peace, why not surrender to the Banshee Queen?

Fact: he doesn't.

Bro, she’s been torturing people in the Undercity since vanilla.

Like, actually experimenting on them with messed up chemicals and stuff, bruh.

She’s evil, bra.
You know she used to keep a pet dread lord in her personal chambers... Nope, not evil.
11/07/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Zuelya
You know she used to keep a pet dread lord in her personal chambers... Nope, not evil.

And that pet dread lord betrayed her, forcing us to put him down.
11/07/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
She burned hundreds of elven men, women, and children to death because she got her knickers in a twist over something a dying Night Elf dared to say to her. And she forced the Nelf to watch the Tree burn. The populated Tree.

She's evil.

To end the war quicker... anduin is just too much of a warmonger to knee before her.
Is that why she's torturing an unwillingly risen man in the next patch until she can use him to murder his own family?
11/07/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Seriyan
Is that why she's torturing an unwillingly risen man in the next patch until she can use him to murder his own family?

In her own twisted way that probably falls under "war is hell".
11/07/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Seriyan

Again, she is doing whatever she can to end everyone’s suffering. If she can Cause a few people to suffer to stop all future suffering, she would. Anduin could have surrendered already... I wonder why he didn’t if he is all about peace...
"The Alliance is actually evil for not wanting to die" is one of the weirder takes I've seen.

6/10 for originality.
11/07/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Momimfotm
11/07/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Tyierin

Lol I thought you did too.

sylv did nothing wrong,
sylvanas is evil. straight out evil.

i honestly question peoples moral sanity when they say shes not.
11/07/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Enekie
"The Alliance is actually evil for not wanting to die" is one of the weirder takes I've seen.

6/10 for originality.

This may have to be used in future Sylvanas threads.