The best loop for ganking low level alliance.

General Discussion
As a player that leveled on a PvP server in Classic (At the time I was a Nelf), I can tell you that there are gank groups on both sides. (Though this was before cross-realm servers). There were servers that were Alliance heavy, and others that were Horde Heavy.

Here we are some 14 years later, and many players (Not all), want to level in peace to get to max level. Some like the challenge of Warmode, but ganking is ganking and it is part of the PvP experience. The main issue that exists now that did not exist before is, that without having to pay to transfer their character to another server any player can simply opt out of PvP at any time. So the cycle of scarcity now exists in that once the prey is gone, soon after the predators will go away too, which will cause the prey to come back...
There is way too much salt in this thread over ganking happening in Warmode.

Turn it off then babies.
I think it is a good idea for either Horde and/or Alliance players to keep ganking.

That way the more players get annoyed with it, the more likely they will turn it off and keep it off, at least until max level.

That way the more players who don't use Warmode, the less likely those who use it will be able to get kills.

That way more players will come to the WoW forums to complain about how there are not a lot of players using it cause their "whiners, babies, snowflakes" or something else.

I mean, if Warmode was then scraped for lack of players, I suppose the one faction(Horde) who has the most players using it could say they won the War(mode).

So yeah, keep doing that, im sure it will get more players into Warmode eventually.

/grabspopcorn
11/08/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Saict
11/08/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Daswings
I don't see anything wrong with this. It was a "fair" 1v1 duel to the death. Both sides have the same stakes involved. I think the person who dies has a git gud problem, wouldn't you agree?

The stupidity runs deep in this one.
It is was obviously the most sarcastic joke ever. But I wouldn't expect anyone with negative IQ to understand.
and this is why the horde have no alliance to kill at max lvl
OP has to gank lowbies to make himself feel better about his green and gray parses in Uldir. Sorry he has to take his frustrations out on you Alliance.
11/08/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Kythaera
I'm going to laugh if they finally implement PvP scaling.

The gankers tears will be a flood.

That would be so awesome.
Some high level ganked me when I was in warmode!!!

Welcome to World PvP.
11/08/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Conorithin
11/08/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Azutaaro
Someone physical more capable attacks and griefs less physically capable people.
Does this happen in a playground as well?
I mean they have the option to turn off warmode

And probably never turn it on again, then you will come back here later crying that "Alliance don't play Warmode!" "Warmode is a failure!"

Because instead of nurturing World PvP by fighting legitimate battle, you gank lowbies.

And they wonder why PvP realms went away.
11/08/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Conorithin
You start in westfall, go to darkshire, and then to lakeshire, you can then go back and forth and get a good ammount. 10/10, got over 30 in thirty minutes during primetime hours

And...then the Horde wonders why Alliance don't flag for PvP.

Way to spoil it for your fellow Horde members.
Wouldn't it be cool if high level players zoning into a low level area had their level and stats squished like all of the mobs?

If I'm a level 25 in Duskwood, the mobs are all level 25, so should the enemy PC's. Do that (like timewalking), and I'd have warmode on 24/7.

To the OP: do you quest like you pvp? Green quests and mobs 5 levels below you, one at a time, so you don't have the chance to get killed? Personally, I find it silly to pop on a forum just to brag that you have absolutely no skill.
11/09/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Sharaesdel
11/08/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Conorithin
You start in westfall, go to darkshire, and then to lakeshire, you can then go back and forth and get a good ammount. 10/10, got over 30 in thirty minutes during primetime hours

And...then the Horde wonders why Alliance don't flag for PvP.

Way to spoil it for your fellow Horde members.

That guy is why it took me three full days of running around early on in BfA trying to complete the CtA: Nazmir weekly. Because there wasn't a single Alliance around, ever.