How do you do your Island Expeditions?

General Discussion
I just follow the others. Works most of the time. But so far I only do them to get past that tier on the research tree. Once done, I've rarely gone back. They are just too boring.
I usually run from rare to rare kill everything hoping i dont die and pick up all the goodies. I also run straight for those rares in a portal cause i think its cool lol. People tend to follow me, but sometimes one will go off on his own amd keep dying... id vote to kick but as long as hes doing something and not just afk i dont mind not like were gonna lose.
I understand it's kind of a novel concept, but I don't think there should be random queuable content with multiple competing objectives. I think it's bad design to require leveling characters to enlist the help of other players in a dungeon to kill a boss for a profession quest where they have no incentive to go out of their way to help that player and every reason not to.

I think Ashran should exist as an instanced and a non-instanced version, where players can choose to queue for a battle or can just run in to do some dailies.
I honestly forgot they existed.
When I ran them at the start of the expansion, I ran with guildies and used twitch/discord.
I think making expeditions solo-able would make them more enjoyable. Speaking for myself of course...
Don't pug. Find 1-2 Tank friends. On normal difficulty, have them pull half the islands mobs while mounted (tanks cant be dismounted). Group up the mobs and pop everything to aoe burn them down. Rinse and repeat. Easy and fast.

Content is till boring and lame though.
11/08/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Averyx
Advice! actually they are great for leveling!

no, they are ok for leveling. try doing 2 or 3 in a row. they are mind numbingly boring, and unrewarding. yeah you level a little faster, and a little easier, but then you're a 120 with no gear, no FP's, and basically no rep.
11/14/2018 05:12 AMPosted by Orctang
I think making expeditions solo-able would make them more enjoyable. Speaking for myself of course...

Ya soloable IA's I would totally run them.