The race and class most hated by Blizz

General Discussion
There is one race and specific class that Blizz hates most of all and that is without doubt the Pandaran WW monk. Back toward the end of MoP there was a bug that affected only Pandaran ww monks with the mining profession. For 10 fracking days I was treated like !@#$ by customer service telling me to reset my ui over and over again. After the 3rd freaking ui reset I flat our refused to do a 4th. I was labeled as an uncooperative pain in the %^-*. 10 days late blizz finally admitted there was a bug with only and only ww monks with that profession that would be fixed in the next patch.

Now the Pandaran ww monk has another bug. Herbalist cannot pick up the herbalism quest from Dark Moon Faire. I know the quest is available I have done it on my druid. My pandaran monk with a herbalism skill of over 100 cannot have the quest. Thanks again Blizz for your discrimination against a specific race and class.
Warlocks know the feel of the nerf bat well
Pandaran as a whole has not been doing right. Very few race looks available. I mean men allow have just 4. that it. It very sad. plus there totems for shamans look weird. should of been kegs. No druids and do not understand why. There hunter pet a turtle. makes no sense to me. I can see a lion/tiger/crane as they represent major icon in there culture. just whole race is just lacking.
11/09/2018 01:35 AMPosted by Hujja
There hunter pet a turtle. makes no sense to me.

They live on a giant turtle. Of course they'd be chill with using turtles
None, just more hyperbole like faction bias.
Protection Warriors are in a really bad spot still.
Spriests, feral druids or the dps shammy classes I imagine - those were the ones blizzard said "screw em" and launched BFA without updating/tuning/finishing. They then doubled down by promising that they'd like totes get to it once the expansion launched .... lolz
I wish shaman were hated by Blizzard so badly that their worst issue was not being able to get a darkmoon faire profession quest.
Yes, I'm sure secret hatred of one spec is the reason Blizzard created, implemented, and then fixed a minor bug. That's a lot more believable than bugs just happen in a 14 year old game with seven xpacs of data piled on top of the initial release.
I think a lot of people are missing it's a race/class combo, not just classes in general.
Class not sure but race? I have a reason to believe it's gnomes, I still remember that one fella in Vol'dun.

Poor guy
11/09/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Akston
I wish shaman were hated by Blizzard so badly that their worst issue was not being able to get a darkmoon faire profession quest.

As a spriest I agree
11/09/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Sevaira

Some day, the devs at Blizzcon will say "Do you guys not play Hordes?!" to the alliance players. /s
11/09/2018 02:36 AMPosted by Vertigineux
I think a lot of people are missing it's a race/class combo, not just classes in general.

That is the issue, I also run a druid, death knight, shaman, warrior, and hunter who have not had any issues with DMF.
Discrimination? So they did it on purpose?

Grow up kid.
I would say forest trolls and ogres are treated the worst. I see zero people playing them. Same for the dark ranger class.
From what I have seen over the years, it is a very common thing for them to pretend it is a player issue until they figure out the bug. We have seen it over and over again, them telling us why we couldn't log in, couldn't stay connected, ect, must be something on our end. To check our routers, computers, update our drivers, on and on, and then suddenly one day, viola!, no more problem, because the problem was Blizzard end.
11/09/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Sevaira

you're joking or lying of you think shaman is loved, or even liked by blizzard.

they would delete this class if possible.
If you want to look at just being treated like an afterthought, pretty much every expansion, you need look no further than hunter. They have consistently slapped us around for as long as I can remember. Pretty sure they are the one class Blizz would just eliminate if they dared.
I bet there is a retail dev, sitting on the floor rocking back and forth in tears saying over and over, "OMG its happening. Again!

Just at the thought of a Shaman in Classic getting the ridiculously low chance of having several windfury procs in a row and one shotting the best geared player in the game.

This friends, is why Shaman cant have nice things. Like 2 hand weapons or be a STR based class.