A new PvP talent is available

General Discussion
Why does it say this every time I log in? It's so annoying!

I have all my pvp talents picked and I turned war mode off. This needs to stop!
I agree, If i cared about the pvp talents i would have picked them, stop asking me about them. War mode will never be turned on so it is a useless list of talents to me, I know i did not pick them and i never will, so stop asking me to.
11/09/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Warpstone
If i cared about the pvp talents i would have picked them, stop asking me about them. War mode will never be turned on so it is a useless list of talents to me, I know i did not pick them and i never will, so stop asking me to.

Yet you felt the need to comment? Pretty rude tbh.
11/09/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Kalorea
Why does it say this every time I log in? It's so annoying!

I have all my pvp talents picked and I turned war mode off. This needs to stop!

Yes!
One of your talents must be unassigned. Could have been due to a patch. Make sure a random talent is selected whether you use Warmode or not. Then collapse the panel on your Talent tab.
I've heard its some kind of bug, but it might be with a ui element because I use elvui and don't experience it under the same circumstances you've stated.
Yeah, I had that bug and there was an addon that made it stop. I guess Google "pvp talent error message" and see what you can find.
11/09/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Sorelai
One of your talents must be unassigned. Could have been due to a patch. Make sure a random talent is selected whether you use Warmode or not. Then collapse the panel on your Talent tab.

No, one is NOT UNASSIGNED. I have this happen on ALL of my characters when i log in and i have EVERY PvP talent filled in just in case i ever even think of turning WM on. Theres zero talents unselected.

They need to fix it because it really is annoying. Ive had it happen just reloading the screen using /reload.
Don't worry...they'll fix that soon™

Nope. Happens to me too. All talents assigned. Even have tried unassigning and reassigning. "Must" nothing.
The bug occurs when you log on a low level character that doesnt have all talents unlocked and then log on your main. Dunno why it hasnt been fixed yet, but you can just press the button and it goes away, not that big of a deal.
It was happening to me until I turned warmode on, picked my talents there then just clicked it back off. Hasn't happened since. I just assumed it was triggered by the warmode talents not being assigned.

Hope that helps.

No it's not I double checked.
11/09/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Bluster
The bug occurs when you log on a low level character that doesnt have all talents unlocked and then log on your main. Dunno why it hasnt been fixed yet, but you can just press the button and it goes away, not that big of a deal.

This is it, when I log onto my lowbie lvl 52 Paladin and then onto my Main the PvP talent nag pops up again.
Nowhere near as annoying as the screwy tab targeting.

Almost as annoying as being stuck in combat when your not.

Still annoying though