Abombanation.

Arenas
After returning to forums after 4 years, you are by far the most savage I’ve seen. #roastme
Oh man, you have a lot to catch up on.

-The git gud mage
-Abom
-Dtide getting piloted

Its a good time brother
Mage being leetist? Sounds about WoW.
11/09/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Bashgodx

-The git gud mage
-Abom
-Dtide getting piloted

Its a good time brother

Not rlly the d pilot meme's kinda dead, by the abom roast is coming I feel, been a thread or two about it.
11/09/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Hahdouken
After returning to forums after 4 years, you are by far the most savage I’ve seen. #roastme

Who are you?

-The git gud mage
-Abom
-Dtide getting piloted

Its a good time brother

The People's Champ is above those people and the White Knight needed to fight The Good Fight.
Not sure if this guy is calling Abomb a savage in a good way like he says cool stuff and you think that’s fresh or if you’re saying Abomb says savage stuff as in he speaks like a cave man
11/09/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Yatogami
Not sure if this guy is calling Abomb a savage in a good way like he says cool stuff and you think that’s fresh or if you’re saying Abomb says savage stuff as in he speaks like a cave man

Perception is everything.
Snoz & co was by far better.

-The git gud mage
-Abom
-Dtide getting piloted

Its a good time brother

You forgot the Petkick era posts

The latter. He thinks michael jordan is a top 10 player.

-Sent from my Iphone
Imagine caring about or keeping track of posters on a WoW forum. LMAO.

Abomb has probably the stupidest opinions I've ever seen in any gaming forum ever, but there's just something I love about it too.

He's like a kid in CS that calls the AWP a noob gun while running out mid dry with a pistol and then calling for pistol buffs... but, like, in a way that makes you say "you go get 'em lil guy"
11/09/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Meleelock

Abomb has probably the stupidest opinions I've ever seen in any gaming forum ever, but there's just something I love about it too.

He's like a kid in CS that calls the AWP a noob gun while running out mid dry with a pistol and then calling for pistol buffs... but, like, in a way that makes you say "you go get 'em lil guy"

This was a pleasant read.
11/09/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Bushdidíraq

The latter. He thinks michael jordan is a top 10 player.

-Sent from my Iphone

There is Jordan then the rest of the players. There can be only one G.O.A.T.

This is why no one takes mages seriously.
Abomb’s IQ is probably above 160. Like many of us, Ive known him to be the hugest troll and yet some of his remarks confirm hes as dense as a freaking pool of molten lead. I still get triggered everytime he brings up prot tsg nonsense.

Hes in a league of his own and watching him keep his facade and ignite foaming nerds is just gold.
Abomb is like the Skip Bayless of WoW
11/10/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Trooper
Hes in a league of his own and watching him keep his facade and ignite foaming nerds is just gold.

It's beautiful. It's classic, early 2000s trolling, back when the best trolls made it so you couldn't tell if they were trolling or not. Trolling these days has devolved into making edgy comments for shock value, but not Abomb.

I still can't tell if he's actually special needs or just a brilliant troll.
11/10/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Trooper
Abomb is like the Skip Bayless of WoW

I love Skip :)
You'd sooner see Abombanation call for Frost Mage buffs than to see him actually roast anyone.