claws of shirvallah

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
With legion bear forms, I understood why adding this in as a cosmetic option in legion was a bad idea.
I waited until bfa to make a thread asking for these great forms to have some kind of glyph like return

Many of us started our druids because of this form and miss it a lot

Thanks
11/09/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Eolite
With legion bear forms, I understood why adding this in as a cosmetic option in legion was a bad idea.
I waited until bfa to make a thread asking for these great forms to have some kind of glyph like return

Thanks

It was ugly and looked stupid. Tbh the furbolg thing was as well, just slightly less so. Saberon are a race of humanoid cats. We turn into ACTUAL cats and bears, not anthropomorphic versions of those animals.
Shirvallah was infuriating and horrible to look at.
11/09/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Eolite

Thanks

I even chose my name and everything on it. Now it just looks stupid doesn’t it.
As someone who is 98% always a healer Claws of Shirvallah made me enjoy Feral Druid back in WoD.

I know some hated how the tail works ( or didnt lol ) but imo it was neat they tried it and it was a passive talent for people like me who didnt want to put much effort into timing/watching the blood DoT's+Buffs. ( I was resto druid mostly then and holy/disc priest, and again dont dps ever lol )

IMO they should add a ton glyphs that do this stuff. Dont make that kind of cosmetic stuff talents though. Same thing for the druid tank warebear forms, they almost got me tanking as a druid in Legion. ( though I gave up when I started this monk 3/4 into Legion and started having fun )
Even if you don't personally want to use them, more cosmetic options is never, ever a bad thing. Just don't use them if you don't want to. Do I personally like Shirvallah and Hulk Bear? Nope, but do I think others should be able to use them? Yes.

There's no reason not to put it back as a glyph.

Edit - By the way, the customization I do want is antlers. Blizzard, can I have antlers please? :D
11/11/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Ornasse
Even if you don't personally want to use them, more cosmetic options is never, ever a bad thing. Just don't use them if you don't want to. Do I personally like Shirvallah and Hulk Bear? Nope, but do I think others should be able to use them? Yes.

There's no reason not to put it back as a glyph.

Edit - By the way, the customization I do want is antlers. Blizzard, can I have antlers please? :D

<3
If they do bring back the form in a type of cosmetic, I do hope it would be based on the new Worgan models. The previous models from Cata were atrocious!

As a note for the above saying if people hate the look, they don't have to use it... It doesn't really help if you're seeing it on someone else. Saying that, I don't see that many Feral these days.
It should be a glyph. No reason not too. Easy add too. Those saying it's ugly, that's cool, don't use it lol.