Nomination 4 Battle Ground moment of the year

Battlegrounds
Jumping off cliff, hit up a goblin glider only to be gripped back into a ball of melee death.
Is that supposed to be better than Cornstalker drawing a !@#$% with feasts at the start of a BG during the warmup period?
(For the record - he insists he was drawing an arrow)
Guy dropped a feast of the fishes in IOC before start. 25 were still flopping around as fish when it started.
5 Assassin rogues opening on me but /afk out before death to do something enjoyable instead. Nothing like beating those dirty players. Don't give them gratification. I chalk this one up as a win.

One of my other favorites is when someone follows you around AV or another BG trying to kill you and you use every 3rd win potion, defensive, Health stone available and after 5 mins. Just waving and leaving the BG. They must feel like they wasted their existence. I think it's hilarious.
11/10/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Abombanation
5 Assassin rogues opening on me but /afk out before death to do something enjoyable instead. Nothing like beating those dirty players. Don't give them gratification. I chalk this one up as a win.

One of my other favorites is when someone follows you around AV or another BG trying to kill you and you use every 3rd win potion, defensive, Health stone available and after 5 mins. Just waving and leaving the BG. They must feel like they wasted their existence. I think it's hilarious.
You last paragraph sort of sums up what healers deal with every BG. There is usually at least in person on the other team that chases them around relentlessly.