PvE Battlegrounds

Battlegrounds
So I was watching the "What's next" For world of warcraft, there is going to be battle grounds against bots.

I don't know what the plan is exactly but in my opinion this is messed up on so many levels I can't even begin to rant.

Lets break it down to some points:

As a horde player I will be getting longer ques against REAL alliance players.
    This will promote non-realistic development of skills.
    False sense of accomplishment for both factions.
    Imagine putting a rated system for BG against bots.
    Not way of bots mimicking actual players.

Also.......
Island expeditions bots are annoying but NOT hard. I find it more efficient to kill them than fetch for Azerite.

I don't know about this but honestly we are heading to PvP being horde only. I just want BGs to be Alliance vs Horde as it always was.
If I have to fight against AI bots like the ones on expeditions, I'm done with PvP.

I don't really like arena and RBG's are too much like work. What I do enjoy are random BG's. Put bots in there and I'm done.
11/11/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Tavlina
If I have to fight against AI bots like the ones on expeditions, I'm done with PvP.

I don't really like arena and RBG's are too much like work. What I do enjoy are random BG's. Put bots in there and I'm done.
Same here. I have a spare noose haha
Sounds like HOTS style
Match making then AI verses real players,

Wonder if you can scale the bots difficulty. Would be interesting.

I can just see it now the forums being flooded with “omg bots are too hard lol”

Anyways I think it will be pretty fun “shrug”
Imagine death ball
Of Bots just zerging a node sounds like easy wins just capping behind them etc. idk how well blizzard is going to program these AIs
Bots will be programmed to also t-bag your corpse to enhance the experience!
We already have this.
I don't understand why I dislike this change so much. I don't get bent out of shape about player-run bots, and the only brawl I especially care about is Arathi Blizzard. And I don't particularly care about the integrity of PvP achievements, even arduous ones such as Resilient Victory or We Had it All Along *Cough*.

Yet still, something about this is a bit unsettling.
Wait what? AI bots in Bg's?
How will that work, exactly?
I just don't like the sound of this at all.
This is the direction Blizz is going since not enough alliance are around to que up for bg and there are way more people playing horde. I used to have a 1-2min que time for random bg, but last time it got up to 5mins. I was playing at 9pm EST.
11/14/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Grizzalcon
I used to have a 1-2min que time for random bg, but last time it got up to 5mins. I was playing at 9pm EST.

It's still 1-2 minutes