So you got kicked

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Only time I ever got kicked prior to BFA was in cata... and was doing halls.

I was asked to sap star.. I said I'm a feral druid and don't have sap. I got cursed out for being a 'stupid dumb rogue' who didn't know what sap was, and booted.

Not my problem the tank was blind to the fact I was a kitty. Granted said tank was a paladin in a mix of cloth, mail and plate, some of it int gear... so I doubt they got very far.

In BFA I have been kicked before the dungeon even started - with lol feral before seeing the loading screen. Can't say I blame them, we were very bad at the start of the expac. Granted we're only slightly better now, but it was not as bad as it was then.
I've only been kicked once, and it was for unknowingly being a jerk.

It was a Lich King Timewalking dungeon a while ago. At least two of the players were attempting an achieve. During the fight, they said, "Don't kill the such-and-suches" in chat, but I didn't see it because, well, I wasn't looking at chat. So I killed the such-and-suches and found myself kicked. I only realized what I'd done after I scrolled back through the chat and saw their comments.

In my defense, who the heck does achieves in Timewalking dungeons when it's infinitely easier to go in and do them on regular settings at max level?
Went to go vendor for 30 sec on my Dk, friend that was also dk and tanking said "other dk is dumb hold up 30 sec". I zoned back in and was running back when I got kicked.

We were in NORMAL FREEHOLD right before the first boss. I was in sight of the party when they initiated kick.

Needless to say my friend also left so they lost a tank anyway because 10 seconds in normal freehold is serious business.
Because I was singing WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOURE WELCOME over the in game voice chat :C
I was playing Demo/Destro

They only wanted Affliction

:(
11/11/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Hamstar
I got kicked for being too awesome. I make everyone around me look bad by comparison.

They probably felt as though you were running circles on a wheel.
11/11/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Vindicative
From that dungeon, raid, island expedition, and you know exactly why.

So tell us

Kicked twice early on.
First time was some little boys who wanted to play with their guildies and just used me to get into a 5 man.
Second time some DPS joker from a notorious server I wont mention kept running into mobs saying something about 'get them, their casters', pulling 5 mobs or so in on us, caused a couple wipes before I figured out what he was up to. By the time I did he or someone else did a vote kick on me, either as a joke or because they didnt realize he was the moron causing the problem.

Other than that being kicked myself hasnt been an issue.
I have seen MANY, MANY kicks and votes to kick over months of playing that were for absolutely idiotic reasons such as asking if we could help him do a dungeon quest (Bliz fault for ever thinking this was a good idea)...or asking questions in general. Or even taking a wrong turn and, god forbid, wasting 8 seconds of our precious time.

Its why I really just hate dungeon runs now except with our own little group we have now.
11/11/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Sunderkat
Went to go vendor for 30 sec on my Dk, friend that was also dk and tanking said "other dk is dumb hold up 30 sec". I zoned back in and was running back when I got kicked.

We were in NORMAL FREEHOLD right before the first boss. I was in sight of the party when they initiated kick.

Needless to say my friend also left so they lost a tank anyway because 10 seconds in normal freehold is serious business.
I might try classic just to get away from the rushertons who ruins dungeons entirely.
I dont think they'll last too long once its up and running if they do head that way.
I got kicked because I generally hate people and try my best to make their experience horrible.
one time I got kicked because a I was in Holy instead of Disc? The tank was like kick the healer at the start of the dungeon he is in holy not disc. Wth! That's the dumbest kick I have ever seen.
Undergeared for cata dungeons.
I started a bit late that expansion and was with normal blue gear tanking heroics.
So the heals wanted someone to blame and i got axed telling me to get better gear ....hahahah
Butt pulled a second group of mobs in Motherlode, I mean butt pull? have you seen the size of my butt? Lucky it's wasn't straight to the boss.
oh, we're being serious too?

Okay once in Wrath I queued in and got that dungeon before Pit of Sauron whatever it was called. I showed as a tree in my resto druid spec and the leader asked if I was a legit healer (remember I am a tree)

I said "I am fully bandaged spec'd"

*kick*

Sometimes gotta laugh
Neither my daughter or I have ever been kicked while we've been connected. Real puzzler.
My most memorable kick was quite a while back.

I was leveling a Hunter, doing some dungeons and rolled need on this beautiful green chest piece that dropped off some trash. It was the Glimmering Mail chestpiece and my Hunter was going to look fabulous in it.

The tank, who at level 39 was about to start wearing Plate pieces, demanded I hand it over to him because it had dodge on it as a random stat.

I argued that he was going to wear Plate pretty much in the next hour and didn't need a Mail chest, plus I literally couldn't give it to him because need=soulbound.

He got mad and kicked me.
Little people can't handle my swole.

Get a load of this SICK RIP! *superflex*
I was holding down Shift and Chi Torpedo'd off a cliff instead of using Fist of Fury
Yesterday afternoon I was kicked from a run of Bloodmaul Slag Mines, it got a bit messy but I don't think I did anything TOO bad and I was inexplicably kicked, not sure exactly what I did wrong since nobody said anything to me, was just a larger pull than I was ready for and it got messy.
Watching weird YouTube documentaries.

*Queue pops after 30 minutes*
*Accept*

Go back to watching YouTube without thinking.
I've been kicked for making dad jokes.