So you got kicked

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Last Pandaria TW, the tank kept pulling and pulling like if it was a mythic geared tank in a normal dungeon, we wiped I get kicked.

This is why I hate tw.
AFK for poop. Sorry, can’t always hold it in!
When I was new I rolled Need on everything because I didn't want to be Greedy.
I grabbed agro off the healer when the tank died and got yelled at for pulling.
went afk while tanking Halls of lightning because my dog puked on my bed.

Came back to my character laying on the floor while the rest of the group is desperately trying to salvage the situation.

¨kicked*
Most from a few years back, forgot what X'pac (s)..

I got kicked on my mage, cause I could not summon someone to the Instance.
I got kicked on my warlock for making health stones instead of water/food.
- Warlock again for not sheeping the moon /sigh
I got kicked on my Priest for not buffing Int, then /w saying the group made a mistake ( I lol'ed).
I got kicked on my hunter after jumping down a ledge and "my pet" pulling all the mobs ( warlock blueberry did I, I dismissed my pet).

I got kicked on my rogue for not doing enough damage on one pull, after being chain feared for almost the whole fight, last before a boss.

Playing Survival Hunter ( current X'pac) in lvl 15-20 instances, cause "they suc", even before the first boss's.

I seem to get kicked a lot ...
Got kicked from HFRamparts back in BC because I spammed Prayer of Mending too much (back when it was insta cast). Tank said thae chingy noise made him wanna shoot himself. okie dokie.
Classic kick (ok, not literally, but pre-Cata): UBRS: forgot to dismiss pet before jumping into arena for Rend Blackhand fight. I guess the party didn't want to fight about 2 dozen adds dragged in by my lion as well as the waves of the boss fight.

Most lol-worthy kick: heroic Brohnjam in Forge of Souls. Battered Hilt drops, we all roll need, I win, they get huffy and kick me. Hasta la vista, RNG losers, thanks for freeing me to pursue this sweet quest chain.
I have never been kicked. I wish I know how it feels.
My Forsaken Priest once got kicked from a UBRS run (back in vanilla) when I mind controlled a Blackrock Orc off the platform, where he fell down and adversely cause half the Dungeon to aggro onto our group causing a wipe :(

I learned quickly that mind controlling mobs in dungeons off cliffs is not a good idea :(
When everyone wiped on the final boss in Grim Batol timewalking because they all failed to stand in the safe spot except me, I waited to be ressed rather than do the 10 minute run back, and just said that only the people who failed mechanics had to run back.

Totally worth it tho.
Got kicked for Mass pulling dungeons and nuking it all down on my destro lock. Was pretty much doing it solo and no one was dying. Apparently they wanted to do the dungeon slower though as the tank was single pulling every mob.
That 40k dps at 112 thoooo
11/11/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Aewendil
When everyone wiped on the final boss in Grim Batol timewalking because they all failed to stand in the safe spot except me, I waited to be ressed rather than do the 10 minute run back, and just said that only the people who failed mechanics had to run back.

Totally worth it tho.

If you ever find yourself suddenly soloing that boss again, you can run out and reset it.

I'm fond of not dying at all in the first place, even if I have to wait on everyone else to run back. :)
Got kicked from mythic Auch in WoD because I was playing a gladiator. Group leader whined and cried that I was doing crap dmg despite two other group members linking meters showing I was top DPS. He kicked me anyway.

Honestly though, that was the only time I was ever kicked for playing gadiator stance. Just about every other group I was in I got comments ranging from "wait since when does glad do decent dps?" to "you've got to be the only person I've seen who actually knows how to play glad stance".
I got kicked from a I.E. for going around mining azerite and not following the group. Ingrates
I literally got kicked for something I later found out, was an upgrade for my druid. Anyways, I got these boots during a low level run, I got kicked because apparently it "wasn't an upgrade at all" but it was /smile
Kicked from an island for not following the low ilvl players around and actually trying to go to the Xs and get done.
Was kicked in Wrath, in Naxx, because I whispered the Guild Master/Raid Lead advocating for a piece of loot for someone, was one of my first raid experiences so I was unaware of how looting and stuff went and this guy was my friend.

Was laughed at and kicked from group and guild. Suffice to say, I have a vendetta.
- A couple of months ago, my druid healer was kicked from a normal dungeon because she wasn't tanking. Tank was a DH in Havoc spec (And no other healer).

- Also on druid healer, tank complained that I wasn't healing him... I was dead because he didn't take the adds off me (Again a DH).

- On Mage, kicked from Atal'Dazar mythic 0 just because I was from QT. I was highest dps on Vol'kaal and CC'ed witch doctors.

- Back in Legion, DK tank was kicked from LFR because my dps was too low. I was the tank.

- Legion again, but with Holy Paladin. Kicked from Invasion scenario because I was from QT (Again), was just leveling up.

- Paladin again, but WoD. Kicked from Slag mines because I was afk (Asked for two minutes) because phone rang.

- Hunter, kicked from IE because leader didn't want a leveling toon.

- Some weeks ago from LFR while farming runes, leader kicked me because I was explaining the fight (Vectis) and I wasn't the leader