So you got kicked

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
11/11/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Zarles
AFK for poop. Sorry, can’t always hold it in!
WHen you gotta go,you gotta go and doing your business outside of the latrine just seems kinda unsanitary and gross. ._. With me it was two reasons on an alt, one for daring to be a femme nelf hunter at the time because the healer wanted to be the only lady toon [Seriously,some poeple are weird that way. Also,hunter is now now a snarky gnome :P] the second time was putting myself on follow to go down stairs and answer the doorbell for an important delivery from UPS [was gone barely half a friggin minute FFS. >_>;;] Mind you,gave an advanced warning!
People can't handle my cute worgen
I often cued as a tank for the satchels to get runes and gold.

I was close to 980 ilvl before the stat squish and I pulled everything to Hymdall in HoV. The whole group died and I soloed everything and after the boss died, bam I got the boot.
I got kicked once for loading to slow, they though I was AFK.

I got kicked once for reasons? There was still 10 seconds on the timer for the island to start.
I really have no idea, I joined a M+ group and got removed, no answer from leader lulz.
Soloing the island alone on my warlock that was 110 since I just started leveling. Pulled like half the island and had dots on all of them, grouped them up for aoe burst and then the havoc runs in, fails to dodge aoe spells and dies. Kicks me cause 'I caused' him to incur repair bills
Another time got kicked for doing too much dps that they were whining they couldn't practice their rotation of a different spec in a LFD
Kicked because pandaren (actually racist)
Playing disc as dps spec, outdpsing everyone in the group, but kicked anyway because disc isn't a dps spec.
Ghosted a base on arathi basin as rogue to ninja cap a base, and made it back to defend. Won the game with that base, but kicked anyway because I left without instruction.
Kicked as healer because I went oom healing bads who kept standing in fire. Obviously every LFD healer should be doing 35k hps on a trash pull for 3 minutes no problem, after chain pulling packs.
11/11/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Demmalora
I was close to 980 ilvl before the stat squish and I pulled everything to Hymdall in HoV. The whole group died and I soloed everything and after the boss died, bam I got the boot.

Tbh that is kinda rude...

If you wipe the whole group, you aren't doing your job well no matter the ilvl. Tanks gotta watch out for their group as much as themselves. Best to let people know what your plan is in case you get someone unfamiliar with that tactic (don't hit anything until the tank stops).

I was kicked from Tol Dagor once for wanting to skip the trash to the first boss by taking the far left route.
Back during legion i was tanking a heroic dungeon on my dh just pulling a little fast (veng is extremely mobile) and didn't notice the team ran off to do a wq without saying anything. They all died and i said "maybe you should follow the tank"

*kicked*

Me: ...............
I...honestly don't remember ever being kicked from a group other than disconnects (frathouse router sometimes couldn't handle roommates streaming...entertainment). The early days I was a warrior tank, so I can see the group being reluctant to boot me even though I was kind of garbage until most of the way through BC. But later on I'm pretty shocked it's never happened. I'd think statistically I'd piss someone off enough...
11/11/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Abraxass
My lock just got kicked from sethrallis before the first boss. 2nd in dps. No reason given, so I suspect I grouped with a bunch of pricks. I love a 30 min debuff added to the 30 min average waiting time for DPS.
It was probably one of those "NO PETS!!!!!!!!!!" tanks or something.

Also, porting into a dungeon with Voidwalker out can get you dungeon kicked almost immediately, even if you switch demons before the first pull.
11/11/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Tartarkin
11/11/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Demmalora

Tbh that is kinda rude...

If you wipe the whole group, you aren't doing your job well no matter the ilvl. Tanks gotta watch out for their group as much as themselves. Best to let people know what your plan is in case you get someone unfamiliar with that tactic (don't hit anything until the tank stops).

I was kicked from Tol Dagor once for wanting to skip the trash to the first boss by taking the far left route.
I did inform the group beforehand. They knew I was doing that pull.
Sometimes you get kicked for no reason bro and you don’t know why trust me. Been kicked from groups twice since WoD. All I know is I was top dmg and didn’t even say one single word if someone just suggests a kick everyone will most likely click yes instantly
I got kicked at the very beginning of a dungeon once just for being from moonguard lol

"go back to goldshire"
You have been removed from the group

it was actually kind of funny
One day I was doing a Stonecore run on my Druid and we just finished killing dragon boss...

*Mount drops*

I /roll a 87 which ended up being highest in the group.

Tank: "Hey, trade me the mount"

Me: "Lol no"

You have been removed from the group
I once got booted from LFR on Zul because of a trolly warlock. He set up a gateway leading from near the section of the platform we had cleared directly into a trash pack to the right. He then set his soulwell directly underneath the gateway. I tried to click the soulwell for a healthstone and got ported directly into the trash. Apparently I'm the nub.
My friend had lousy DPS, they kicked him then realized I was in the same guild/realm then kicked me obviously not considering I had highest DPS, go figure.....
sniping rares on my rogue on island expeditions trying to get loot..

I guess the other two in the group I left thought they got things by clicking all chests, mining all azerite nodes and pulling crocolisks/wolfs only..
Pulling too much on an island expedition
I joined in Legion and when I was first learning to tank on my brewmaster I got kicked from wailing caverns for not knowing my way around the dungeon.
Usual M+ toxic. Got kicked right before the last boss because I had the balls to argue back to the douche who was verbally bashing my dps. Think he was friends with the leader. Idc. Idiots don't realise I get my M+ cache anyways. You can keep your sanguicell or whatever it is that is useless matts that drop at the end lol.

Now the moment I get BS from a M+ pug I immediately leave. You did it to yourself folks.