Openraid back?

Achievements
I know the openraid website was shut down for a while, but it appears to be up again, though only two events listed, both created in the last couple days.

Are people going to be using openraid again? I know it was one of the main ways some people found groups for achievements.
It appears to be back online. It is receiving zero support - i.e. has no support staff. The owner is only using it to harvest email addresses to sell to marketers and for the ad revenue. It is not a secure site - consider everything there including passwords viewable by anyone with a little knowledge of the internet.

That said, I may go back to using it to host events - there is nothing better atm - even with all of its issues.
11/11/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Neall
That said, I may go back to using it to host events - there is nothing better atm - even with all of its issues.

I hope so. I miss that format, even if it'll have problems :)
plz donate to my patreon for openraid event invites i dont want to have to get a real job
Gosh I hope so, I do miss attending properly organized achievement raids with you Neallyio!
11/12/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Siksiksiks
plz donate to my patreon for openraid event invites i dont want to have to get a real job

Name checks out.