New forums post count race

General Discussion
Who will take the lead a week or month later, take your pick!
-Koro
-Snowfox
-Lucifuge
-Swiftraven
-Eevee
-Averyx
-Metrohaha
-Dreadmoon
-Mortis
-Ohgodmyeyes (not sure if Ohgodfleas is the same person)
-Bluspacecow
-Cindariel
-Grumbles
-Mominfotm
A lot more notable posters but just a quick list from off my head
Personal bet on snowfox, I almost suspect he has a second monitor dedicated to the forum everyday that refreshes main page for topics every 10s.
Eh, who knows.

Probably some random person we've never met coming out of left field screaming NOW'S MY TIME!
Everybody knows the story about the tortoise and the hare... and how the tortoise wins by sticking to it and endurance. The hare is faster, but doesn't have that. What's my point? Foxes eat rabbits and foxes eat turtles.
11/12/2018 02:05 AMPosted by Snowfox
Everybody knows the story about the tortoise and the hare... and how the tortoise wins by sticking to it and endurance. The hare is faster, but doesn't have that. What's my point? Foxes eat rabbits and foxes eat turtles.

And hunters hunt foxes.
11/12/2018 02:07 AMPosted by Maizou
11/12/2018 02:05 AMPosted by Snowfox

And hunters hunt foxes.

Well, we have to let the hunters have guns and horses, versus the one fox.

You know, to make it even.
And possibly Idontgiveadamn. Or Whocares.

One of em...
But I thought it was Wabbit season?
Ohgodmyeyes and ohgodfleas are not the same person according to someone in another thread, based on their post count.