Dungeons and Raids should be Guild only

General Discussion
11/12/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Sherimoon

just thinking out loud is all, and no i dont think it would kill the game. Nothing else you all claim to be wow killers have panned out, why would this idea?

Look. I firmly believe the game is better when playing with a guild you enjoy.

But this idea is, bluntly, bad.

And that's being kind about it. I'm practicing for the new forums.
11/12/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Sherimoon
imagine if all dungeons and raids could only be run by groups from the same guild.

Impossible. Blizzard totally destroyed guilds.
Forced submission to some pencil necked geek guild leader in his momma's basement eating hotpockets and pooping in a shoe box for raid and dungeon access? Been there, done that, no more! Not for all the tea in China. Not even for Macha.
read read read

thank you all for your opinions, much appreciated even if some are skewed.

for the record, and those that just read the OP than reply, i realize this was a bad idea but an idea non the less. my sunday is almost over.. unless it rains tomorrow. if it does, ill say sorry in advance as ill have another idea over coffee and see what kinda chit chat it generates in GD ;)
11/12/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Uconn
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You're a bad liar and you have equally bad ideas.

i dont lie
and you should read more on topics you wish to participate in

Yes, you lie and you should read more on topics before you post or start a thread in the future.

im still able to enjoy this game through solo play. Ive been doing it this way for years.

You admitted solo playing for years right thurr and I've done a hell of a lot more end game than you have, no I won't "prove it" either.

Awful, terrible, wretched idea.

Anything that gives players less options is usually bad mmmmmkay.
11/12/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Rokujuro
Forced submission to some pencil necked geek guild leader in his momma's basement eating hotpockets and pooping in a shoe box for raid and dungeon access? Been there, done that, no more! Not for all the tea in China. Not even for Macha.

Really? I've had some Sichuan jasmine tea from Chengdu that was really, really good (they use the flowers! not just the leaves!)
11/12/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Manngina
11/12/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Sherimoon
imagine if all dungeons and raids could only be run by groups from the same guild.

I imagine that you wouldn't be playing WoW at all, because it would have been shut down.
Pretty much spot on. That would certainly kill a lot of players interest in the game. I personally like running with my guild mates and friends best, but some of my friends are not guild mates, and I know a lot of people pug.
Well alot of encounters are only doable by guild only, ie heroic ghuun for the most part.
Jeez, that'd be a big guild.

Oooh you mean...I get it... (:
<span class="truncated">...</span>
i dont lie
and you should read more on topics you wish to participate in

Yes, you lie and you should read more on topics before you post or start a thread in the future.

im still able to enjoy this game through solo play. Ive been doing it this way for years.

You admitted solo playing for years right thurr and I've done a hell of a lot more end game than you have, no I won't "prove it" either.

Awful, terrible, wretched idea.

Anything that gives players less options is usually bad mmmmmkay.

Prove me a liar, your quotes only prove you know how to quote someone. Nothing i posted or you quoted insinuates i lied, you're just a moron who cant let others have an idea or opinion about something. Im willing to bet my coffee here that you were once a schoolyard bully. punka55 brats.