Dog passed away today.

General Discussion
I'm so sorry you lost your little one. My partner and I lost ours last year. We also had him for 15 years. He was a beautiful little chihuahua but his tiny, frail heart couldn't carry on anymore.

A few days before he passed, we immediately took him to the vet because he was shaking and trying to get our attention by barking like he was in pain. He spent the next few days at the vet in the intensive care unit and was put on oxygen but the vets couldn't do anything about it and he eventually died of a heart attack a few days later.

We've never been so devastated and heart broken. He was our world and I'm actually tearing up a little as I type this. So many memories...

We buried him in a beautiful location close to our place. He will always be a part of us as well as all the sweet memories he made with us. May he and your little one finally be at peace.

;.;

<3
Condolences. It's never easy but you will always remember the love you have for him. Take comfort in the great memories you have and all the happiness he brought to your life :)
Sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye :(
11/12/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Liangpi
We had to put him down after 15 years today, he was weak and in a lot of pain and we knew it was time for him. We spent his last few moments in the room with him. And although it hurts a lot right now he will be dearly missed and one of the best friends I've ever had.
RIP.

My heart goes out to you. Putting a dog down is one of the worst things in life.
We had to put him down after 15 years today, he was weak and in a lot of pain and we knew it was time for him. We spent his last few moments in the room with him. And although it hurts a lot right now he will be dearly missed and one of the best friends I've ever had.
RIP.
Sorry to hear that. Godspeed little doggie!
I'm sorry for your loss and wish you and your family the best. Currently dealing with something similar to that as well.

One of my best friends since 2nd grade (im 27 now) just recently lost two of his cats in the past 3 weeks so I can only imagine the heartache you're goin through from listening to my friend.
I'm sorry for your loss OP. Losing a good friend is never easy. May your friends chase many rabbits across the rainbow bridge.
Sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure your fur baby is in a better place looking after you like you did him.
Rest in peace doggo.
I'm so sorry!
All dogs are good dogs, we have one with hypothyroidism and it looks like he may be in the last year of his life.
I am very sorry for your loss :(
Losing a pet is hard. I'm sorry that you had to lose yours. I think that they'll always be with you, and that they'll look over you in some form (if you believe in such). <3
RIP.

Sad to hear this. We had to put our eighteen-year-old cat down last week. It is never easy.
A lot of my hunter pets and battle pets are named for my fur kids who have gone over the rainbow bridge. It's just a thing I do to bring me a little peace, and a piece of them. Sorry OP, it's never easy losing them
Feel for your loss. Lost a cat a few years back. She was my baby girl...still miss her sometimes.

have another cat. 18 years old and a form of cat cancer survivor. Going to be a bad day when he leaves this world too.