How strong are worgen?

General Discussion
Physically I mean. In the Deadmines when you're in the nightmare, you can see that they can easily lift a human with one arm.

Ok that's not a surprise.

Genn Greymane. who's in golden years, was able to slap Saurfang (I think that was him or just another armored orc) off his feet in one swipe.

Ooook then.

In Twilight Highlands, there's a quest chain for arena fights. One of the bosses is a human that rids in a Gilnean caravan. When he turns into his worgen form, he lifts the ENTIRE CARAVAN to hurl it at you!

What?! Just exactly how strong are worgen? Cause from the looks of it, they could bench press a tauren!

11/12/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Dardillien
Also keep in mind that while Genn was fighting Sylvanas he stomped his foot onto the ground and cracked that titanforged flooring. That's pretty strong.

This too!
Strong enough to hug the sadness away.
Worgen are canonically the strongest and fastest race on the Alliance. I don't think we have a definitive number to place on how strong exactly haha.

Also keep in mind that while Genn was fighting Sylvanas he stomped his foot onto the ground and cracked that titanforged flooring. That's pretty strong.

We don't see it in-game, but in lore I am willing to bet a Worgen could beat just about any race in a fight. Orcs and Tauren would give them a run for their money, but because Worgen are stated as being very fast and agile, they would win just on that basis.
I've always been curious about this.
its a messy thing.

Visually they are slender.
Even if it was 100% muscle an Orc or Tauren SHOULD have more overall musclemass (given size difference)

in game stuff has always given overdramatic stuff to push a point.

I mean look at gnomes.
We are visually the least strong race in existence....but we can carry massive crap with 1 arm at times.

Worgen are canonically the strongest and fastest race on the Alliance

well when your only "rival" would be spacegoats <_<....every other alliance race is typically slender (excluding warves)
These threads make me want to roll a worgen really bad but I wish they could be night elf worgen.
Well to be honest that Druid of the Pack form you've inherit from the Wolf Ancient Goldrinn, have indeed greatly amplified your strength and agility.
Pretty strong.

But you get used to the smell eventually.
11/12/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Sunday
But you get used to the smell eventually.

called going nose blind.

when you are aroudn soemthign so long you become blind to it.
In the worgen starting zone one of them leaps around 30 feet. I can only imagine how strong his legs must be to manage such a feat.

Now, imagine how strong he'd be if he was infused with the will of Ragnaros. Now that would be a hell-hound I wouldn't want to contend with.
Not as strong as Orcs. Not as strong as Tauren. Not as strong as Ogres. Not as strong as any Troll. Slightly stronger than humans so I guess that makes them equal to Goblins.
I'd guess maybe slightly stronger than orcs, but weaker than tauren.
11/12/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Vorawsoul
Physically I mean.

You are so, so lucky. :)
11/12/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Righteous
11/12/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Vorawsoul
Physically I mean.

You are so, so lucky. :)

What's that suppose to mean?
Pretty weak, I mean all it takes is one rolled-up newspaper and they cower and quiver like frightened puppies >:)
11/12/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Snikrot
Not as strong as Orcs. Not as strong as Tauren. Not as strong as Ogres. Not as strong as any Troll. Slightly stronger than humans so I guess that makes them equal to Goblins.

Just goes to show who bathes.
Worgen are canonically the strongest and fastest race on the Alliance. I don't think we have a definitive number to place on how strong exactly haha.

We don't see it in-game, but in lore I am willing to bet a Worgen could beat just about any race in a fight. Orcs and Tauren would give them a run for their money, but because Worgen are stated as being very fast and agile, they would win just on that basis.
Tauren definitely beat worgen with brute strength, but this is all accurate
i believe a worgen's physical strength is somewhere around an orc's strength level.
They need to hit the gym imo, you guys having nothing on the Void
STR Ratings
HM/Tauren
LF/Draenei
KT
DI/Dwarf
MH/Orc
Worgen
Human
Night Elf
Zandalari/Troll
B/Velf