Snowfox's New Challenger

General Discussion
I keep thinking of the scene early in Rob Roy (1995) where some guy comes in wanting to challenge Rob (Liam Neeson) to a sword fight. Rob says, "First blood?" And the guy nods. So Rob reaches out and cuts his own hand on the guy's sword and says, "You win."
Op, im going for solar for the win :)
11/12/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/12/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Sanshunter
Substance and little else.
Um... you might want to work on your insults. You just complimented them.

Water chestnuts are just....there. They add little to the meal.
11/12/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Kronoh
11/12/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Vandomere
Who?

We got a cool person over here! They don't know someone. Way too cool to know who some internet nerds are, that's for sure.

Not even using INTERNET CRUISE CONTROL. I smell a fake contender!
11/12/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Daltorax
11/12/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Barnethy
And to that you will receive a forum suspension. One less scummy poster spewing out garbage.

There can be no light without shadow.

Looks like we got ourselves quite the talker here. Tell you what, I'll let these comments of yours slide but for now on you best be watching your tone with me, boy.
I don't think people like Snow post to pad their count though. I'd guess they post because they have something to say and just have more to say than most. They're active so much simply because they enjoy forum discussions.

Idk, it's an odd thing to feel competitive about. Personally idc what someone's post count is, I don't even look at names most of the time unless a comment stands out to me. People like Snow get remembered simply because the quality and content of their comments made me take notice more often than not.
11/12/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Barnethy
11/12/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Daltorax

There can be no light without shadow.

Looks like we got ourselves quite the talker here. Tell you what, I'll let these comments of yours slide but for now on you best be watching your tone with me, boy.

I love you too.
11/12/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Neghrar
I don't think people like Snow post to pad their count though. I'd guess they post because they have something to say and just have more to say than most. They're active so much simply because they enjoy forum discussions.

Idk, it's an odd thing to feel competitive about. Personally idc what someone's post count is, I don't even look at names most of the time unless a comment stands out to me. People like Snow get remembered simply because the quality and content of their comments made me take notice more often than not.

You really think I'm stupid enough to not see your little trap? You're just trying to talk me out of this goal so YOU can achieve the number one title. To that I will now be working overtime on these forums to ensure no one gets close to my post count.
This is a race to the bottom OP, quite a few of us only feel Pity to people who dedicate such a large chunk of their lives just to post here of all places all the time, you don't need to lower yourself to their level.
11/12/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Sanshunter
11/12/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Solarwynds
...Um... you might want to work on your insults. You just complimented them.

Water chestnuts are just....there. They add little to the meal.
I was referring to the "substance and little else" remark but I'll see your flavor profile and raise you their health benefits:

Drinking water chestnut juice has been touted as a way to alleviate nausea, relieve suffering from jaundice, and detoxify the body from impurities. Making the powder into a paste is still used as a remedy for inflammation and is said to be useful, stirred up in water, as a cough elixir and for easing patients with measles.

Nutritionally, water chestnuts provide 10% each of the daily recommended value in vitamin B6, potassium (350 to 360 mg per ½ cup), copper, riboflavin, and manganese, with a respectable array of smaller amounts of other vitamins and minerals, as well. The corms are a rich source of carbohydrates, which relates itself in a starchy texture. Fiber is another ingredient in very good supply, which is effective for keeping your system running smoothly. However, water chestnut has no cholesterol to speak of or vitamin A at all. Fresh raw water chestnuts contain slightly more fat than the canned variety, but it’s the good kind.

Studies have found water chestnuts to contain flavonoid antioxidants like catechins, specifically epicatechins (as do dark chocolate, red wine, and green tea). Early aboriginal medicine men crushed the outsides of the bulb for wound application and healing, which science now knows releases antimicrobial effects. Inside water chestnuts are an antibiotic compound called “puchin” which acts in immune function like penicillin.

https://foodfacts.mercola.com/water-chestnuts.html
11/12/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Iluul
Op, im going for solar for the win :)
The pressure, the pressure!!! lol
11/12/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Solarwynds
Drinking water chestnut juice has been touted as a way to alleviate nausea, relieve suffering from jaundice, and detoxify the body from impurities. Making the powder into a paste is still used as a remedy for inflammation and is said to be useful, stirred up in water, as a cough elixir and for easing patients with measles.

Nutritionally, water chestnuts provide 10% each of the daily recommended value in vitamin B6, potassium (350 to 360 mg per ½ cup), copper, riboflavin, and manganese, with a respectable array of smaller amounts of other vitamins and minerals, as well. The corms are a rich source of carbohydrates, which relates itself in a starchy texture. Fiber is another ingredient in very good supply, which is effective for keeping your system running smoothly. However, water chestnut has no cholesterol to speak of or vitamin A at all. Fresh raw water chestnuts contain slightly more fat than the canned variety, but it’s the good kind.

Studies have found water chestnuts to contain flavonoid antioxidants like catechins, specifically epicatechins (as do dark chocolate, red wine, and green tea). Early aboriginal medicine men crushed the outsides of the bulb for wound application and healing, which science now knows releases antimicrobial effects. Inside water chestnuts are an antibiotic compound called “puchin” which acts in immune function like penicillin.

https://foodfacts.mercola.com/water-chestnuts.html

This was very interesting. Thanks!
No the real challange is finding anything worth while that they posted. Those 3 are like water chestnuts. Substance and little else.

Pls do not bulli me for my garbage posting, I am very sensitive, kthx.
11/12/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes
This was very interesting. Thanks!
Absolument mon ami!
When you succeed let us know,if the new thread format allows it, because if I can't remember what I had for breakfast a week ago I'm sure not going to remember this decree.
11/12/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Korojin
Koro, I know how Snow feels about the post reset. What can you tell us? A good night, a long night? Relief or sadness? Enquiring minds want to know!
11/12/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Solarwynds
Koro, I know how Snow feels about the post reset. What can you tell us? A good night, a long night? Relief or sadness? Enquiring minds want to know!

"Round 3"
No the real challange is finding anything worth while that they posted. Those 3 are like water chestnuts. Substance and little else.

He's angry because he wishes he was as funny and cool as you Koro :)
11/12/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Korojin
11/12/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Solarwynds

"Round 3"

Koro and I are ancient enemies from since before the time before time.

Like, they don't even teach you about it in history class.
11/12/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Dreadmoon

He's angry because he wishes he was as funny and cool as you Koro :)

Nothing will beat adelphie claiming the mission table was the same as botting.