Snowfox's New Challenger

General Discussion
11/12/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Barnethy
You really think I'm stupid enough to not see your little trap? You're just trying to talk me out of this goal so YOU can achieve the number one title. To that I will now be working overtime on these forums to ensure no one gets close to my post count.

I don't care. I'm just going to report your comments until you get a temp ban and get ahead of you anyway.

These forums aren't big enough for 2 shadow alt rogues. Well...like 4 if you count all my shadow alt rogues. But that's not the point! The point is, you're goal will not be achieved and you should walk away before you get stun locked.
11/12/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Snowfox
There were posters with higher than me - over 100k.

The whole "lol snowfox 80k wow thing" was mostly just from trolls & stalkers.

I donate my post count to whitefox. Show those 100k meanies whose boss ><
11/12/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Wariya
11/12/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Snowfox
There were posters with higher than me - over 100k.

The whole "lol snowfox 80k wow thing" was mostly just from trolls & stalkers.

Muwahahahaaha. I have feasted upon a hundred THOUSAND POSTS!

Yours will be next!
11/12/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Snowfox

Yours will be next!

And just like that, Postfiend was born.
11/12/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Snowfox
11/12/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Korojin
"Round 3"

Koro and I are ancient enemies from since before the time before time.

Like, they don't even teach you about it in history class.

And you want to know why? Because history writers from all over the world have been taking breaks in order to refrain from getting hand cramps so they can prepare to write about this ultimate battle taking place between you and I on the WoW forums.
11/12/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Barnethy
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Koro and I are ancient enemies from since before the time before time.

Like, they don't even teach you about it in history class.

And you want to know why? Because history writers from all over the world have been taking breaks in order to refrain from getting hand cramps so they can prepare to write about this ultimate battle taking place between you and I on the WoW forums.

Well okay but I have the rocky soundtrack and 'push it to the limit' ready to play on pandora.. also I stayed at a holiday inn last night and I just ate a mentos.
11/12/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Wariya

Yours will be next!

Oh god, now she's absorbing the power of others! The forum Apocalypse is here! Snowfox is going to consume everything!! Hide yo posts, hide yo comments! She's eatin erryone!
I've already taken over the discord, and now with my rep grinds finished and off my agenda, I'm ready for my crusade against the official forums.
11/12/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/12/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Sanshunter
Substance and little else.
Um... you might want to work on your insults. You just complimented them.
11/12/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Enchi
<span class="truncated">...</span>Um... you might want to work on your insults. You just complimented them.
See? This is how they do you. They will engage in conversation as long as they feel they are right and you are wrong but as soon as you show them the truth, off they run. Mr. Hunter has disappeared.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Well okay but I have the rocky soundtrack and 'push it to the limit' ready to play on pandora.. also I stayed at a holiday inn last night and I just ate a mentos.

Big deal, I've got my own playlist on youtube that's 10x better than what you've got playing on pandora. And also, I just ate a double deluxe cookie from a Belgium biscuit collection. Did you eat a double deluxe cookie layered with caramel and coated with rich milk chocolate and accompanied by a drizzle of dark chocolate? No, didn't think so.
11/12/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Neghrar

Yours will be next!

Oh god, now she's absorbing the power of others! The forum Apocalypse is here! Snowfox is going to consume everything!! Hide yo posts, hide yo comments! She's eatin erryone!

Appurntly, we have a Postfiend in Gen'r'l Discussion.
11/12/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Barnethy
Watch out, for I am going to step up and claim your title of most posts when the new forums hit tomorrow.

Don't bother trying to beat me because I will be better and quicker than any of you can imagine.

New thread created 1 minute ago? BOOM already posted a well-thought-out response.

NO ONE WILL EVER GET CLOSE TO THE NUMBER OF MY POSTS! NO ONE!

And hey, I know what some of you may be thinking, "dude, this guy is just a level 1 troll. He will probably be banned within the first few posts because of non-constructive posting" and to that I assure you guys I am no troll. I am just here to help everyone out in the best possible way I can.

Remember the name,
Barneythy

Aiming for the stars with our goals, aren't we?
I thought this was about Snowfox getting a new car. I feel disappointed.
how does one create 80k+ posts. that just sounds insane to me
11/12/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Barnethy
Watch out, for I am going to step up and claim your title of most posts when the new forums hit tomorrow.

Buddy, there are not enough hours in the day.
11/12/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Bherethor
I thought this was about Snowfox getting a new car. I feel disappointed.

Well dang. Now I want it to be about that!

11/12/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Forums
how does one create 80k+ posts. that just sounds insane to me

10% bad puns
10% flamewars
10% explanations
10% flamewars
10% musings on the forums
10% nostalgia
10% 'well back in classic and ever since then.."
10% flamewars
10% silly posts
10% lists that aren't mathematically accurate.
11/12/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Neghrar
I don't care. I'm just going to report your comments until you get a temp ban and get ahead of you anyway.

These forums aren't big enough for 2 shadow alt rogues. Well...like 4 if you count all my shadow alt rogues. But that's not the point! The point is, you're goal will not be achieved and you should walk away before you get stun locked.

I will show this post as evidence of you trying to overthrow me as number one forum poster and then in return, you will receive a forum suspension thus enabling me to further succeed you in forum count.
23% lists that aren't mathematically accurate.

FTFY!