The new forum system will be great.

General Discussion
Finally, toxicity and trolls will be taken to the curb. People are too negative about the game, and Blizzard as a whole. They try their best, they listen to us. These forums will make it so you will have to think before you post, thread quality will go up 200%.

What exactly is the issue with a karma system? Such a system is bound to get rid of problematic gaming behavior & posts, every other well respected community on the internet does it, so Blizzard would be stupid not to follow that pattern.

P.S. You don't need to post 10 times a day, get real
You can't change me, baby.

(⌐■_■)
Can I get a link to the new system info?
Name checks out. Carry on.
Conformist prosthletizing obedience.
toxicity and trolls

Soyboy

Okay.
11/12/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Zhiifang
Can I get a link to the new system info?
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769719664
Thanks, Ion.
11/12/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Momimfotm
toxicity and trolls

Soyboy

Okay.

What? So now you have an issue with soy?

This right here is why Blizzard is making the new forums
11/12/2018 11:58 PMPosted by Soyboy

One of the side effects, it has estrogen compounds. Can cause thyroid issues as well. So, for men, we shouldn't consume very much of it.
11/12/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Soyboy
Finally, toxicity and trolls will be taken to the curb. People are too negative about the game, and Blizzard as a whole. They try their best, they listen to us. These forums will make it so you will have to think before you post, thread quality will go up 200%.

For someone worried about toxicity and trolls, you sure do seem to exude it. Thinking before posting will apply to you as well.

See?

What exactly is the issue with a karma system? Such a system is bound to get rid of problematic gaming behavior & posts, every other well respected community on the internet does it, so Blizzard would be stupid not to follow that pattern.

hehehhehehehHEHEHEHHEHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH can you belive this?!?!!? LIKE FOR REAL YO, I MEAN CAN YOU BELIVE THEY CAN CLEAN THIS UP, THEY CLEAN UP THEY CHANGE AND THEN BOOM TROLL COME BACK AND TORLLING AROUND, WELCOME TO THE EVERLASTING WEB OF SUPER ULTRA ULTIMATE DESPAIR!!!!!

YOU CAN'T CLEAN ROOM WITH OUT KNOWING IT GET DIRTTY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER HAHEHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!

iT TiMe fOr ThE KiLLiNG JoKe!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkTyymsKvk

LET GO, MAD UNFOLD YOU MEME ROIT LET THERE BE CHAOS!!!!!
trolls

Don't be racist.

Will they though? Be taken to the curb I mean. It may be the same system as the other forums, and there may be perks for posting positively, but where does it say it will be modded more?
You never been to the HotS or overwatch forums have you?
11/12/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Momimfotm

Okay.

This right here is why Blizzard is making the new forums

Lol. I mean you complain about toxicity and trolls and then you name yourself "Soyboy". You can't be for real.

While I have heard that the Overwatch board is like that, I don't play that crap, I have never run across a game forum with such rules.

Silence the haters. Love the butt kissers. Sounds like....fun?
11/13/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Landusk

hehehhehehehHEHEHEHHEHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH can you belive this?!?!!? LIKE FOR REAL YO, I MEAN CAN YOU BELIVE THEY CAN CLEAN THIS UP, THEY CLEAN UP THEY CHANGE AND THEN BOOM TROLL COME BACK AND TORLLING AROUND, WELCOME TO THE EVERLASTING WEB OF SUPER ULTRA ULTIMATE DESPAIR!!!!!

YOU CAN'T CLEAN ROOM WITH OUT KNOWING IT GET DIRTTY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER HAHEHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting this its helping me feel better when Fourms are about to be dealt the killing blow that will destroy it forever new fourms will not be as special or as good as these fourms its a fact of life.....
11/13/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Phitz

While I have heard that the Overwatch board is like that, I don't play that crap, I have never run across a game forum with such rules.

Silence the haters. Love the butt kissers. Sounds like....fun?
I mean it take a notch out of Free speech but then agian no one want to hear what Noise trash or this case Me Rambling about some thing and it become unreadable but oh welll
11/13/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Clasmenethil
11/13/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Landusk
... hehehhehehehHEHEHEHHEHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH can you belive this?!?!!? LIKE FOR REAL YO, I MEAN CAN YOU BELIVE THEY CAN CLEAN THIS UP, THEY CLEAN UP THEY CHANGE AND THEN BOOM TROLL COME BACK AND TORLLING AROUND, WELCOME TO THE EVERLASTING WEB OF SUPER ULTRA ULTIMATE DESPAIR!!!!!

Thank you for posting this its helping me feel better when Fourms are about to be dealt the killing blow that will destroy it forever new fourms will not be as special or as good as these fourms its a fact of life.....
that I bring out the best of ULTIMATE DESPAIR: NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME YOU TRY TO CLEAN IT, THERE WILL BE A MESS AND CAT WILL THROW UP OR DOG WILL CRAP ONT THAT NICE NEW RUG!!