The new forum system will be great.

General Discussion
I actually like the new forums quite a bit. Looking forward to it.
11/13/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Jumpingjim
How about just bringing back the UnLike button? That's what we need here.
This gonna be fun show how much you dislike some one yes yes bring more suffering oh yes.
11/13/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Sunwhisper
I actually like the new forums quite a bit. Looking forward to it.
*Giggles* for now.....HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!
Great depends on things. basically someone could abuse it if they have multi accounts. pretty much make everyone they dislike not be able to do stuff. I take a wait and see approach. Blizzard has yet done anything right in last few years.
11/13/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Darock
Great depends on things. basically someone could abuse it if they have multi accounts. pretty much make everyone they dislike not be able to do stuff. I take a wait and see approach. Blizzard has yet done anything right in last few years.
Then agian they all ready at work making.....Cellphone games.
I know you're being satirical OP but for those who unironically support banning trolls...how do you know who's trolling?

The only way to know why anyone does anything is to know what their intent is and unless you're psychic you can never know with clarity what someone's motivations are.

TL;DR- #Trolllivesmatter
11/12/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Momimfotm

Okay.

What? So now you have an issue with soy?

This right here is why Blizzard is making the new forums

Yes soy feminizes men making them pathetic. I'll take an alpha male any day over their soy boy loser counterparts
I'm sort of worried about the new karma system. People with unpopular opinions, even if they're not trolling, will be given bad karma just for voicing said unpopular opinion or concern.
11/13/2018 02:11 AMPosted by Alphon
I'm sort of worried about the new karma system. People with unpopular opinions, even if they're not trolling, will be given bad karma just for voicing said unpopular opinion or concern.
I know right, pretty much a bad idea but nope onward they go.
11/12/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Momimfotm

Okay.

Too much soy gives men boobs. Look it up.

Too much soy gives men boobs. Look it up.
*chuckles* look mirror lately? :3????

Lol. I mean you complain about toxicity and trolls and then you name yourself "Soyboy". You can't be for real.

I've never been as real as I am right now.
11/13/2018 02:45 AMPosted by Soyboy

Lol. I mean you complain about toxicity and trolls and then you name yourself "Soyboy". You can't be for real.

I've never been as real as I am right now.
Are you, or are you lying you self Are you telling truths now or only Lies can you tell us what is truth and what is Lies in this world?
11/12/2018 11:49 PMPosted by Chaosnachos
Name checks out. Carry on.

This, OP needs to eat some raw red meat and get some less constrictive pants.
Toxicity and trolls always find away. Instead of chaotic evil they will switch there alignment to lawful evil with the new system.
did ya ever watch the old MASH sitcom?

Remember Frank Burn's and Hot Lips?

Now picture a forum that suppresses any useful feedback, or truth and is full of posters trying to curry favor or whatever they call it just to be able to post what their masters want to hear, and show to their masters masters that everything is rainbows and skittles.

It's gonna be great /s

Just a word pic for those with ears to hear.
Its cool about the toxicity and trolling being cut down on. Next hopefully the white knighting and shrilling can be curbed.
I am looking forward to seeing how it goes, good or bad. It sounds mostly good.
OP look at the number of post you have compared to me . I think a lot of the new ppl posting on forums is because the game has gotten so horrible . idc what the new rules are , as long as it shuts down the whiteknighting shills as well as the ppl with real complaints about the game , btw as long as the game continues down this terrible path ppl will complain and leave , leave and complain on w/e forum is available .
11/12/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Soyboy
Finally, toxicity and trolls will be taken to the curb. People are too negative about the game, and Blizzard as a whole. They try their best, they listen to us. These forums will make it so you will have to think before you post, thread quality will go up 200%.

What exactly is the issue with a karma system? Such a system is bound to get rid of problematic gaming behavior & posts, every other well respected community on the internet does it, so Blizzard would be stupid not to follow that pattern.

P.S. You don't need to post 10 times a day, get real

Are you just a subtle troll? This post with this name?