Classic Dungeons Mythic +

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Is there any player interest in getting Mythic+ versions of classic dungeons such as Scarlet Monastery, Stratholme, Scholomance, Shadowfang Keep, and The Deadmines??

The remaster of those dungeons (SFK being my favourite) was terrific, and it seems a waste to not have that excellent content accessible to players on a competitive level, such as timed runs.

The content could be revisited via Timewalking at a later date, but the timewalking format is not without its limitations too- no Mythic+ in timewalking for example.
I'd love to see some mythic+ treatment to old dungeons. Maraudon, Dire Maul, Razorfen, Zul'Farrak.. I'd be all over it
It would be fun but the bosses would need a rework. Their abilities are a far outcry from what you see today in many cases.
I hope they add classic timewalking after they add WoD timewalking (did anyone really ask for wod timewalking? lol)
11/13/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Zalathel
It would be fun but the bosses would need a rework. Their abilities are a far outcry from what you see today in many cases.

Yeah most would have to be tuned up a bit I think.

Some bosses, like Arugal in SFK, would be a real challenge on Myth+ even given their current mechanics though :)