Forum up date and....

General Discussion
Nothing happen, SEE NOTHING CHANGE, STILL THE SAME AHHAHAHAHAHHAH
I read the title as form up and date.
Or maybe they did update, but most of us weren't allowed in the new version? We unworthy are now trapped here in the purgatory of the old forums for eternity!
11/13/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Asana
Or maybe they did update, but most of us weren't allowed in the new version? We unworthy are now trapped here in the purgatory of the old forums for eternity!
Purgatory? I do love the sound of that.
11/13/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Lucifuge
Purgatory? I do love the sound of that.

Wouldn't mind being trapped with you, my delightful elf.
WE IN MADNESS TRAP HERE FOREVER!!!!
And business continues as usual. *sips drink causally*
NYUK,NYUK,NYUK,NYUK!

Some praise the change other fear it, and deep down inside.....NOTHING CHANGE BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!
11/13/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Asana
Not so much "purgatory" as "not enough reputation".

Forum access is rep gated to Community of Managers faction. Just be glad it's not also gated behind some bizarre irrelevant quest chain.
11/13/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Landusk
and deep down inside.....NOTHING CHANGE BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!
Trust me my maniacal maverick, you will feel the sweet caress of my tentacles, deep down. Inside. We will be as one, joined in body and soul; our love transcendent.
11/13/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Lucifuge
11/13/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Landusk
and deep down inside.....NOTHING CHANGE BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!
Trust me my maniacal maverick, you will feel the sweet caress of my tentacles, deep down. Inside. We will be as one, joined in body and soul; our love transcendent.
YOU STARE IN VOID!!!

NO TOUCH!!!!!!!
It's almost like this dream I had where I was going pee. Guess what? It wasn't a dream!

Welcome to the New Forums!

The New Forums have been finely crafted to be totally indistinguishable from the last version. Blizz calls it nuevo-vintage .

: )

Hey folks, we're done here. This thread started off getting into inappropriate subjects on the forums and continued. As such, we are going to lock this thread now. - Forum Mod