8.1 Arcane Mage changes when?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
I'd agree. Only spec where your filler spell does 80% of your damage. Most of your talent tiers and azerite traits are ST vs. AoE - exactly what Blizzard said was bad design. Horribly undertuned talents that remain unchanged from Legion Alpha (or before). Ranged spec required to be in melee range to dps, and the list goes on. Oh, and logs show it as one of the lowest dps in the game.

All that, and not a single change for them since launch. I have high hopes for 10.0!
11/14/2018 03:27 AMPosted by Majyka
Most of your talent tiers and azerite traits are ST vs. AoE - exactly what Blizzard said was bad design.

Not only the ST vs AoE design issue, but in general most of the Mage traits are insanely dull, especially for Arcane.
2 Missiles traits with flat dmg increase, 1 is way stronger than the other.
2 Blast traits(new one in 8.1), flat dmg again.
1 Barrage trait that's somewhat interesting, but it's nerfed in PvP, it's meh for PvE and it provides no bonuses for the majority of the fight.
1 Explosion trait with flat dmg increase + RNG dmg proc.
1 Evocation trait, that used to be interesting until they nerfed it to the ground.

Horribly undertuned talents that remain unchanged from Legion Alpha (or before).

Nether Tempest is undertuned since it's existence, even in MoP Living Bomb and Frost Bomb were way better.
Mirror Images since WoD, Supernova since Legion and ArOrb was undertuned in WoD, they finally buffed it in Legion and now they ruined it again in BFA.
Resonance and Charged Up also no longer feel impactful due to low Barrage damage, and to top it off, Charged Up is on GCD for no reason.
Amplification feels useless due to weak Missiles, unless you're running triple Arcane Pummeling.

I have high hopes for 10.0!

With the current speed of iteration of arcane changes, that's quite positive of you!