Rogue/Mage 2's is fine, guys.

Arenas
https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainyDaintyDugongBuddhaBar

big yikes. Inb4 trinketed too late
Game is fine booooys!
Demo looks fun - ive got my warlock at level 104 - slowly chipping away at leveling...
11/14/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Garypal
Demo looks fun - ive got my warlock at level 104 - slowly chipping away at leveling...

it's definitely enjoyable, hopefully 8.1 is a bit better
I mean to be fair he casted gpyro which you didn't stop, MW also didn't port away.

Any double dps could kill if they just get their biggest damage off with no stops.
11/14/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Dillon
I mean to be fair he casted gpyro which you didn't stop, MW also didn't port away.

Any double dps could kill if they just get their biggest damage off with no stops.

I'll agree we could have stopped, I didn't want to trinket sap just yet also. But let's not try and justify that damage, Dillon. C'mon... no other double DPS comp I know of can do that.
You 100% deserved to die there tho.

Mw didn’t put port upstairs, didn’t trinket gpie + outlaw burst??

Why are you posting this
11/14/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Feyan

Why are you posting this

I think people in this thread are misunderstanding. The loss is deserved, but that damage is still crazy.

also cool main
You’re not understand the fact that the damage is crazy because you didn’t play well.

Bad trinkets
Bad port location
No interruptions
11/14/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Explîcît
You’re not understand the fact that the damage is crazy because you didn’t play well.

Bad trinkets
Bad port location
No interruptions

refer to post above, thanks
What rating is this? looks like 1500, I'm terrible at around 2k on my mw but even I wouldn't !@#$% about eating an entire rogue mage go.

Just accept it's your own fault not the games
11/14/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Menemies
11/14/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Explîcît

Bad trinkets
Bad port location
No interruptions

refer to post above, thanks

Refer to above post.

Bad player links video of him being bad and says damage is crazy because bad player didn’t use any tools to stop damage.
11/14/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Menemies
11/14/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Feyan

Why are you posting this

I think people in this thread are misunderstanding. The loss is deserved, but that damage is still crazy.

also cool main

Yeah, that damage is pretty equivalent to most things that hit a stationary Mw that doesn’t react to anything.

Why does my main matter? I am right, you are bad and deserved to lose. My main doesn’t change that.
This may not have been the best example, but we all know this happens to even the best players. I just watched a vid the other day where Cdew got deleted by a Fire Mage. Pretty sure we've ALL been deleted by Fire Mages quite a few times in these past months.
This thread is pretty yikes, I assume you guys are mage/rogue mains..

It's obviously our fault for losing it and that there could have been something done to prevent the death, but I was just surprised by the damage is all.

lol sorry for posting i'll go ahead and take my leave now
11/14/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Menemies
This thread is pretty yikes, I assume you guys are mage/rogue mains..

It's obviously our fault for losing it and that there could have been something done to prevent thedeath, but I was just surprised by the damage is all.

lol sorry for posting i'll go ahead and take my leave now

You’re talking to the guy that has made the most “rogue mage is busted” threads.

Your issue is you played horribly and tried to act as though there was nothing that could be done.

You lost cause you suck, get better.
11/14/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Hexxes
This may not have been the best example, but we all know this happens to even the best players. I just watched a vid the other day where Cdew got deleted by a Fire Mage. Pretty sure we've ALL been deleted by Fire Mages quite a few times in these past months.

pretty much, it was first mage/rogue team I've faced. even though only 2100 mmr so I mean I haven't had much xp against them in 2's. So I kind of didn't know whether I should have trinket + coil or something there to peel off healer or something like that. It's a learning experience really.
11/14/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Menemies
11/14/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Dillon

I'll agree we could have stopped, I didn't want to trinket sap just yet also. But let's not try and justify that damage, Dillon. C'mon... no other double DPS comp I know of can do that.

You wouldn't have to trinket sap if you used succubus or a felhunter to stop Gpyro.

I could do that as feral hunter in 2s, ret hunter in 2s, or rogue hunter. Feral mage (frost or fire) could do the same. Feral Ret. Boomkin Rogue.

Any decent double dps comp could pull that off on a MW with full uptime on him with offensive CSs up and the MW just sitting on him, has nothing to do with rogue mage

It was greater pyro+outlaw rogue burst+them popping on use trinkets, I'd be surprised if he actually loved just sitting all of that. Two bursty dps on the squishiest healer going unpeeled should be killing honestly, otherwise when would he ever die?

Again, like I said you didn't need to trinket. You just needed to interrupt greater pyro. Succubus on would have forced his trinket which he likely would have immediately used (or rogue cohld have kicked), but really as long as that gpyro doesn't go off he gets way more time to live. If you had a fel hunter, well then you could just get a free fire lockout and them the mage ends up doing damage and you're fine.

Dying in the opener like that as healer dps especially when theyre hard casting a greater pyro is honestly your fault. As strong as rogue mage is, this 100% was you guys making an error. It wasn't like you guys did perfect peeling and used your CDs right and died through, you both just under used on their strongest burst and used no defensives. I can't stress enough, that if a set up comp can't get a kill unpeeled with every CD up and the enemy has no defensives or trinket than when are they ever supposed to win games?
11/14/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Dillon
11/14/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Menemies

You wouldn't have to trinket sap if you used succubus or a felhunter to stop Gpyro.

I could do that as feral hunter in 2s, ret hunter in 2s, or rogue hunter. Feral mage (frost or fire) could do the same. Feral Ret. Boomkin Rogue.

Any decent double dps comp could pull that off on a MW with full uptime on him with offensive CSs up and the MW just sitting on him, has nothing to do with rogue mage

It was greater pyro+outlaw rogue burst+them popping on use trinkets, I'd be surprised if he actually loved just sitting all of that. Two bursty dps on the squishiest healer going unpeeled should be killing honestly, otherwise when would he ever die?

Again, like I said you didn't need to trinket. You just needed to interrupt greater pyro. Succubus on would have forced his trinket which he likely would have immediately used (or rogue cohld have kicked), but really as long as that gpyro doesn't go off he gets way more time to live. If you had a fel hunter, well then you could just get a free fire lockout and them the mage ends up doing damage and you're fine.

Dying in the opener like that as healer dps especially when theyre hard casting a greater pyro is honestly your fault. As strong as rogue mage is, this 100% was you guys making an error. It wasn't like you guys did perfect peeling and used your CDs right and died through, you both just under used on their strongest burst and used no defensives. I can't stress enough, that if a set up comp can't get a kill unpeeled with every CD up and the enemy has no defensives or trinket than when are they ever supposed to win games?

This is actually pretty good feedback, duly noted next for next mage/rogue I face.. hopefully it won't end the same way.