Rogue/Mage 2's is fine, guys.

Arenas
Why is your MW playing bottom with no port to top?

He had time to prevent this.
11/14/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Mêphiston
Why is your MW playing bottom with no port to top?

He had time to prevent this.

See now that is actually a pretty good question, I just picked him up last night tbh so idk.
I always play vs rogue mage in 2s with the intent of ruining whatever they have planned and that usually helps me win. I don’t actually try to win because I’ll get greedy but If I just focus on disrupting them eventually they fall behind and try to run away but it’s too late.

With that said I wish affliction still had infernal, it was really nice dropping an infernal stun to interrupt stuff like rogue/mage !@#$%^-s
All he had to do was trinket and port the gpyro
11/14/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Scrapdog

Yeah and from there the lock can play down in between the two ramps so MW has line and can back up on the bridge to LOS the rogue from stepping or mage from poly'ing while still being able to heal.
11/14/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Dillon
I mean to be fair he casted gpyro

I mean to be fair Gpyro shouldn't be in the game.
11/14/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Scrapdog

Trust this guy

Hes a fire mage
11/14/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Abombanation
11/14/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Dillon
I mean to be fair he casted gpyro

Literally nothing you say is "To be fair" its mostly just to give people headaches or more questions than they began with.
11/14/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Awlday
11/14/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Abombanation

Literally nothing you say is "To be fair" its mostly just to give people headaches or more questions than they began with.

That isn't true. This game should never have % based attacks. It will never be good for PvP. Removing them is the only option "to be fair"
You hate anything that has spells Abom - calling your opinion biased would be an understatement. The whole game to you should be 2 tanks smashing themselves in the middle of a map while healers pump free casted heals into them for 30mins until one team ooms or decides to jump out of the window IRL to end the match.
Try destruction and global as hard as the fire mage.
Im here for the salt.
typical rat complaining on the forums. go get some xp before crying about something you easily could have prevented.
11/14/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Mêphiston
You hate anything that has spells Abom

No I think Chaos bolt is fine. Many spells are fine. % based attacks aren't. Think The Abomb is being very clear here. We want great PvP which isn't possible if we go down the road of % based attacks.

Also PvP will never be good with things like Shimmer. Make mage a skill class again and lets remove that and make PvP great.

2018- The Year Mages became the least skillful class in the game to play.
I think losing the ability to Blink stuns is a fair trade for Shimmer. It's honestly not that terrible and doesn't take much "skill" away from mages.

Also, don't you have like 27,000 different ways to shutdown/disrupt mages, regardless of Shimmer?