I really am enjoying Bfa!

General Discussion
I really am enjoying Bfa best xpac so far!... I just got level 120 yesterday and am doing the honor bound rep grind and gear up thing. The game just feels polished to a perfection, my class feels fun ... more later. I just wanted to say this is my fav expansion so far. I like the art and the dungeons. I like the zone Drustvar... and the old creep haunted house Dungeon... some much stands out to me as good it's hard to say what I like about this xpac off the top of my head.
LOL?
I like it too so far. I was gone for about 2 years, just came back last week. Nice break... :)
11/15/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Blitzkareeg
LOL?

correct response
Yeah, I'm enjoying it too. Obviously the game has fundamental issues like RNG and what-not. I'm still addicted to it though.
I don’t understand?
Imagine being so embittered that you ridicule people for enjoying something you don't like, s m h.
I'm having alot of fun this expansion, cheers OP.
Logged in just long enough to max out rep world quests so I can roll Zandalar and Kul Tiran when it finally releases....ya know, one of the main selling points of the whole expansion that we can't do for months in. Then the rest of my gaming time has been 100% Red Dead 2. BFA sucks !@#.
I, personally, have run out of things to do. Yes, I haven't done any meaningful Uldir, but none of my raid friends are playing and I just don't have the drive to find a new group. Thank God for bgs. They are always fun for me.
I'm enjoying it. F the haters.
If it wasn't for BGs I'da been done a decade ago. The only thing that is actually 100% *FUN* in this game without feeling like work or a chore. Pure pleasure, win or lose
Most of the people enjoying it have either
A. Come back from a LONG break so they have that fresh WoW addiction again.
B. Haven't played enough of it to realize that once you hit a certain point (which is not very far in) it's the most grindiest of grinds. I.e. time gates, rep farms, etc.
C. Havent caught on to the vast amount of RNG involved with gearing out/collecting. Far more than there has ever been.
D. Have only played the last couple expansions so they know no different than what the game is now.
11/15/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Mëdicinal
B. Haven't played enough of it to realize that once you hit a certain point (which is not very far in) it's the most grindiest of grinds. I.e. time gates, rep farms, etc.
C. Havent caught on to the vast amount of RNG involved with gearing out/collecting. Far more than there has ever been.
D. Have only played the last couple expansions so they know no different than what the game is now.

Or:
E. they have a different take on things, and like what they like
11/15/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Muridius
I just got level 120 yesterday and am doing the honor bound rep grind and gear up thing.

11/15/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Blitzkareeg
LOL?

Understand that we all felt this way during bfa launch. It was amazing. But now we know it's trash. They're just 3 months delayed.

E. Isn't a by product of the overbloated Forum hive mind hating on the current flavor and can see the expansion in a different light and appreciate it's good qualities.

Crazy I know.
I am enjoying it also! It is funny watching people whine and cry about things now that have always been that way since day 1. They just like to blame everything on BfA. Next expansion will be the same.
11/15/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Tentaclatrix

E. Isn't a by product of the overbloated Forum hive mind hating on the current flavor and can see the expansion in a different light and appreciate it's good qualities.

Crazy I know.

True, I bet the 5 people left in boralus will totally agree with you.
11/15/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Mëdicinal
11/15/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Tentaclatrix

Crazy I know.

True, I bet the 5 people left in boralus will totally agree with you.

Most certainly more than 5.
Ha! I am also enjoying this expansion.

I really don't understand people who are complaining about nothing to do.

You have 4 raid tiers, infinite dungeon tiers, world content, arenas, battlegrounds, 7 expansions of quests, pet battles, etc.

There is far more in the game to do today then <insert your best expansion ever>.

What has changed and needs to be fixed is the community aspects of the game. This I can get on board with. We need better tools to help us find people to play with (e.g. guild finder upgrades) and we need more content to benefit being in a group.

My 2 cents anyway.