The time is now, warlocks are OP

Arenas
They are literally unkillable, and when you get close they have 2 ports and insane mobility.

all 3 specs are broken:

affliction - dots do way too much and drain life is a game changer

demonology - why have so many pets that have so much utility and damage, its like a overtuned BM hunter with more pets.

destruction - are you serious? why give a class so much damage with 1 spell, this is utterly ridiculous

seriously, warlocks are ruining arena
Warlocks ruining arena in the 0 bracket.
10/10/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Witheredjim
They are literally unkillable, and when you get close they have 2 ports and insane mobility.

all 3 specs are broken:

demonology - why have so many pets that have so much utility and damage, its like a overtuned BM hunter with more pets.

destruction - are you serious? why give a class so much damage with 1 spell, this is utterly ridiculous

HAHAHAHAHA....to bad that locks can die thru wall from mongo melee cleaves..I don't think I've ever lost to a comp with a lock in it in bfa btw. so this is a GIT GUD situation.
Lv.1 forum post, yeah definitely not a troll.
"destruction - are you serious? why give a class so much damage with 1 spell, this is utterly ridiculous"

That moment when you, as a rogue I assume (?), do more dmg with autoattack than other classes do with their spells, yet you are complaining. How many CCs do you have? How many counter CCs do you have? Ok, you can leave now.
Can’t believe you already got 2 to take the bait lol
I agree, today on my 1400 arms warrior I charged at a warlock and he immediately teleported away. As I charged heroically towards him a second time I was instantaneously afflicted with a fear as he used his gateway to once again move well out of melee range where it was impossible for me to hit him. I was forced to sit through an entire 6 seconds of cc as he killed me in a single global with deathbolt. Please nerf warlock mobility

all 3 specs are broken:

Do you even que into warlocks in arena anymore?

I don't.
10/10/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Glandulf
you, as a rogue I assume

idk why you'd think he plays rogue
but ok

also idk what's dumber
op's troll thread or the serious replies he got for it
Howwww are people so easily trolled. Boggles the mind
Yeah nerf dks too.

all 3 specs are broken:

0/10, buffs aren't out yet. Too soon lad.
The real joke is that people think locks arent op
Nerf locks, too tanky.
-37 iq required to take bait

not even bait just pure sarcasm
You think Locks are OP? You should try DK.

- best mobility in game
- best damage in game
- best utility in game
- AND best defensives in game, especially in 8.1 with that new Lichborn ability

What more can anyone possibly ask for?

Nerf DK!!!

Just dont wanna see my class so OP in arena. It is unfair to other classes.
10/10/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Milleane

all 3 specs are broken:

Do you even que into warlocks in arena anymore?

I don't.

While going for 1800 today I fought a few in 2s that managed to pwn me. Was Destro + S priest and it seemed to work out, at least vs a warrior.
10/10/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Roran
While going for 1800 today I fought a few in 2s that managed to pwn me. Was Destro + S priest and it seemed to work out, at least vs a warrior.

How do you lose to a double dps warlock team in 2s as a melee class in the year of our lord 2018?
10/10/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Oxuru
10/10/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Roran

How do you lose to a double dps warlock team in 2s as a melee class in the year of our lord 2018?

They stand 40 yards apart if I get in range of the warlock to deal with him I'm rooted or feared while constantly being slowed. Both classes deal pretty high damage and with dampening starting high it becomes pretty hard to heal through it.

I reflect the CB's when I can but I really have a hard time surviving to deal any damage. I probably should have bated his CD's and then ran but I really took too much damage and my healer could not keep up with it.

IDK if that would work so well on other classes but it's hard to deal with as a arms warrior.

Edit: I'm not saying locks are OP or anything just that while super rare there are people able to play them around 1700-1800.
Troll !@#$posts get worse and worse.