Time to nerf Dark Archangel

Arenas
10/11/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Vilifier
100% agreed. It's making my damage look stronger than it really is. Assassination is pretty balanced but people don't even realize it because of how OP disc is.

Ye PotW + DA = hekhekgitgud
make wow great again. unprune stuff and lets have fun. also bring back wrath
If a priest picks dark arch angel, they're taking the risk on taking one less defensive cooldown. Believe it or not but the honor talents makes or breaks the priest on every game. People keep nerfing RMP's damage even though that isn't why the comp is so good.
Survive for 2 mins tho, and the priest wont have enough mana to heal his battle pets
I think a lot of us would really appreciate a very distinct sound for dark archangel. It is very hard to visually see with all the stuff always going on and paying attention to UI/nameplates.

Currently by the time you realize it's up (unless you use Gladiatorlossa lol) it's probably almost over or someone has died from not realizing it has been activated and thus not being able to react appropriately.

I have no complaints about the actual ability though. It's pretty cool and with the limited honor talent slots it's pretty difficult to use optimally.
It’s true though. When a skilled player uses his class to its fullest potential and succeeds, that does not mean we need to nerf the class. Do you really think the game would be better off if only one of the best players trying his hardest can make a class function effectively?

Quit asking for nerfs to everything effective. Lets focus on buffing the classes who are struggling. Not tearing every other class down to their level.
10/11/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Bignumbers
Changes look nuts and Holy's toolkit is insane.
What they're buffing holy? can you link changes please
10/11/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Th
I've had disc priests burst me harder than Mages. Disc is pretty nuts atm.

No you havent
The problem isn't CD's or something like that. The problem is that Blizz is trying to make atonement work in arena, and it historically hasn't and never will, especially considering how things work now.

The way to fix this is make it so disc has recovery, nerf the damage substantially, buff the healing to compensate, and give disc something that will actually help in the long run like Power Infusion back. Because as it stands with how we're getting nerfed again in 8.1, discipline will fall over in kidneys, or stormbolts vs something like RMP or Turbo respectively.

Make Power Infusion an honor talent, even. And make premonition baseline. Because premonition offers nothing anyway if the enemy team is good and knows how to cover poly with something like kidney, or bash / bolt.
It’s 15% damage... and one of the only things that is unique to priest... use a defensive cd.
Ohh wow a rogue hit hard, nerf BM hunters!
10/11/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Elykedaw
It’s 15% damage... and one of the only things that is unique to priest... use a defensive cd.

Saying use a defensive cooldown when most classes only have 1 is pretty dumb.
Just leaving this here. https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyDrabPlumSoBayed
100% agreed. It's making my damage look stronger than it really is. Assassination is pretty balanced but people don't even realize it because of how OP disc is.

k.
Imagine asking for more dmg nerfs when tournaments are going into 45+ dampeners
10/11/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Highkick
Imagine asking for more dmg nerfs when tournaments are going into 45+ dampeners
I'll take tank trinkets for $200, Alex.
10/11/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Kobebryantxo
10/11/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Th
I've had disc priests burst me harder than Mages. Disc is pretty nuts atm.

No you havent

Yes I have
10/11/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Th
Yes I have

Then the mage wasn't bursting. There's math and stuff that matters.

Priest can burst hard. Not as hard as a mage tho. Burst is very specific. For a frost mage it's Ice form, Orb, Comet Storm Nova and maybe 5 icicles with lances. (I think?)

For a fire mage it's meteor combust blast blast pyro blast pyro.

A priest can't burst harder than either of those, or faster.
10/11/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Th
10/11/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Kobebryantxo

No you havent

Yes I have

No you haven't.
You're going to compare fire mage burst with priests?
Liar

Lul assas and balanced should never be in the same sentence...