[H-RP Cult] Children of Virtue is recruiting!

Wyrmrest Accord
“You there! Do you believe that there are truly good things in this world? Things that can bring you all the joy, happiness and passion that life has to offer?”

The man, dressed in white, offers his hand to a Forsaken woman that looks like she has seen a lot of terrible things in her time.

“Have you been seeking that missing piece? That one thing that could make it alright? Yes, yes of course you have. Let us help you find it.”

He hands her a piece of metal, it is a sunburst. “With us, you can find what you are looking for. People that will look with you, and best of all we can show you the good in the world that you have been seeking.”

The forsaken is led away, the man's arm around her back while he whispers into her ear. Another man in the same robe and pin shouts from behind you, “Seek the power of the Light! Join the Children of Virtue!”

---

Who we are: We are a cult-themed Roleplay guild on the Horde side of Wyrmrest Accord
What we do: Casual and dicemaster event-based Roleplay mostly in the evening
Who we are looking for: Mature RPers looking to RP darker themes, that don’t take themselves too seriously.
Our application process: Website currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Apply in-game or on Discord with contact info below
How to get more information: Contact me in game at Dawnwalker#11441, or on discord at Jorue#5683
I help out with this guild in my spare time (what is that) and I am excited to start some new and different RP!
Together we are one, you should come join us!
Evening bump for exposure!
We have been RPing in SMC tonight, and it is quite enjoyable!
A cult for that smelly, dirty, Light? Everyone knows the Void is where it's at! But for real, this seems cool!
10/14/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Kitron
A cult for that smelly, dirty, Light? Everyone knows the Void is where it's at! But for real, this seems cool!

I like your void cult. If your cult, and our cult got together we could have a good ol' fashioned show down!
10/14/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Kisikawi
10/14/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Kitron

I like your void cult. If your cult, and our cult got together we could have a good ol' fashioned show down!

We'll have a nice West Side Story-esque rumble!
YES. A cult fight would be... beautiful.
Battle of the cults, coming to you this Sunday. Call in advance to reserve seating, catering provided by the Brightmoon Faire.
New day, new bump.
So... you know we are terrible at cooking right?
I am respectfully bumping our wonderful guild.
Giving this fellow cult a bumparoonie
10/18/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Kitron

Heretic!
10/18/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Shadesinger

Heretic!

Maybe I just want them in the limelight so I can find em easier? Kitron is always looking for more prey...

Us cults have to stick together.

If y'all want to get together and have a show down, you should bug Lannier on our Discord - https://discord.gg/MxVYKHT
Oh how delightful. Someone new to let the heroes chase while we work on our plans. I do wish you the best of.....luck.. in your endeavors.
Listen here, shadow folk. The Light will not bend to you!
We got a bit busy with Hallows Eve and trying to reign in all the DARK SACRIFICES. But, we should be preaching around a city near you very soon.