(H) 373 sin M prog

Guild Recruitment
adviltripp#1915

I have aotc alredy, your raid time will be good for me I can play 24/24 (work injury, actualy paid to play wow). My realm is dead I will pay for the transfer if you have a spot for me :). Also into M+ and arena/rbg… pretty much everything.
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
Hi Advil,

I'll keep it brief and if you would like to learn more go ahead and follow the discord link below!

[H]<Hybrid> is a mythic progression guild currently recruiting rouges, warlocks, mages and one resto druid. We're 8/8H(week 3) and 2/8M pushing Zek'Voz tonight as a guild. Our raid times are: Tues/Fri/Sun 7-10PM CST.

To learn more about us go ahead and follow the link below and drop me a message! We look forward to hearing from you!

https://discord.gg/WDqZMqf
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 3/8M Uldir
WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
Hello!

You would fit in well with my guild. we have several players who have injuries or who are vets and no longer work. So they play constantly! Our guild is very active please contact me and chack us out

<Picnic in Purgatory> [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 2/8M

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented (and most important) fun & friendly individuals: look no further. We aim to tackle Mythic Raiding content in Battle for Azeroth and have already begun mythic content.

Our schedule:
★ Tuesdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.
★ Thursdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.

★★ Why PnP? ★★
We have an extremely experienced and knowledgeable roster of players. Many of which, have been participating in end-game raiding content for over a decade. Our raid leaders are some of the best.

★ We value your time. Rest assured, PnP's highly prepared and effective leadership make the most of each moment giving clear and concise communication and well-researched strategies.

★ We have an active discord where our members meet daily to organize Mythic + content, World Quests, discuss builds and play styles, or just hang out, share stories, listen to music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people!

★★ Prepared to Picnic in Purgatory? ★★
Our community is always open to players who value honesty, respect, communication, determination, and above all, camaraderie

Our Mythic Raid team is currently recruiting:
★ 1 Melee DPS
★ 1 Ranged DPS

Contact information:
★ Kalki#11116
Han Shot First is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push mythic progression and ideally cutting edge next tier.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues-Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Han+Shot+First.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag me(GM) Kreda#1892 or my Co-GM Outlaw#1723.