Resto/Ele Shaman & Mage LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
We are looking for a guild to call home. We need east coast times between 7-11:30est. Preferably a 2 to 3 day guild that is at least 2/8M at this point. We also prefer to remain on Horde.

About us:

I am a former top 10 US raider, I currently Main a Resto Shaman which I can offspec as Elemental. I also have an alt Disc/Shadow priest of similar ilvl. I have played either at a high level and am versatile with both switching class or spec when needed.

Mage has raided heroic and mythic content throughout numerous expansions and is able to adjust well to any situation.

We realize gear is not completely caught up but are fine with trial periods that take that into account in length of time. If you think we could be a good fit please either drop your recruitment information below or add me on Battle Tag.

Saphira#11328

Thanks!
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 dps with tank offspec. 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Anxiety-Thrall is seeking more raiders for our main raid.!Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 9:00 PM-11:30 PM EST. Currently 7/8H Our current needs are...

Tank- DK, Monk, other exceptional players

RDPS- Mage, lock, other exceptional players

Healer-Holly pally, Disc priest

Contact Info
aediah#1355
Oladron1103#1460
Kylerk#1265
Hello Sapherå

Amplitude of Zul'Jin (Horde) is currently 2/8M, expecting a Zek'voz kill tomorrow!!!! We are a laid back guild that raids 6 hours a week but still aims for cutting edge at the end of the tier.

Our raid times are:
Tuesday: 9-11 EST
Wednesday: 9-11 EST
Thursday: 9-11 EST

We sometimes extend raids past 11 EST if a kill is close, no more than 15 minutes generally.

If this sounds good to you please get in touch with me, my battle tag is Fizzy61#1262

Have a good evening :)
up
up
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Hello Sapherå,

Our team is looking for a couple solid ranged players - you would likely be asked to main ele with occasional resto os. Vision is currently 3/8M and we had cutting edge last tier. We raid 2 days - Wed/Thur from 7:30-11pm EST. We have an optional alt raid on Monday at the same times.

If you're looking for a group of adult professionals that put real life first, are super social, and run a lot of plus keys on off days, we'd likely be a good fit. Good luck in your search, and hit me up if interested.

Dotty#1718.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 2/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Visit www.optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
Malice has a second Raid team that is looking for a couple good players to round out their heroic roster! we are 8/8H 2/8M

----Cutting Edge 11/11M (Legion)---

-Raid days / Times

Tues / Thurs 830-1130pm Est. (Off night Wed )

-Recruitment
*Resto druid*
*WW Monk*
*ele shaman*
*Disc Priest*
Thecoldbange#1998
[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress: Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H 8/8N

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Please refer to the WoW Progress link for full guild information. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
Saphira,

We played together in said Top 10 US guild. I'm sure you'll remember me. :) I have my own guild now, after being inspired by such guild. I could use a healer to help lead my core, and could also use a Mage for progression. Would love to chat further. We're currently 4/8M.

<Alive> is a 3-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7-10:30 CST.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care. This includes bringing the best 20 to each fight. There is no favoritism in this guild. At the end of the day, we come together to be one team, not several small groups of good players. We have a very positive raid environment, free from yelling, blaming, and negativity.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. After the raid, we will assess where you can improve, and focus on helping you become the best player you can be. We are keeping our roster small and focused. This can be challenging for newer guilds to pull off, but we believe that the long term investment in our people will be worth it. No one is going to rage at you or make you feel like trash because you made a mistake.

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. I made this guild to play with people who appreciate the game as much as me. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
fleet#1643 - BNet
Hello all! Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again.

Our Raid Lead is a previous top 100 US guild player and the rest of us are solid experienced players with various AOTC and mythic achievements.

Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Will consider Tues if we need a third day for new content]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (MT positions are filled)
- 1 DPS with OS as heals
- 1 healer for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally/shaman)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Guild name TBD by member votes
- Guild will be on Stormrage as Alliance.
- We have discord ready to go
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are moving ASAP, but taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!
<Whiskey Brigade> on US-Eredar
3rd Mythic Argus kill on the server
3/8 Mythic Uldir

We are a mythic raiding guild that has progressed through current content since TBC. The roster has evolved over time, but we've been around for a while and plan to continue having fun raiding and experiencing WoW together. We are a casual guild that takes raiding seriously. The focus is on teamwork and having fun, but a lot of that fun comes from playing well and killing bosses, so, like any other guild, we expect our raiders to come to raid on time, fully prepared, with the intent to perform at their absolute peak!

Raid Times
Tue/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm-11:30pm central (server time) (9-12 EST)

Recruitment
Class recruitment is currently open to RANGED DPS classes, but we would like to snag a solid Mistweaver. If you have the dedication to perform at your best, learn and grow with the raid, show up to raid on time, and prepared (pots/flasks/food), then please reach out to us:
Trazgul: Discord – TrazLander#5347 or BNET - TrazLander#1511
Hi there!

I'd love to know more about what kind of guild/raid environment you're looking for. Once your gear is back on track, are you looking to seriously push again or are you retiring to something more casual?

I'm going to leave my info here for you and I will send you a b.net request as well. If you'd like to chat more, I'd love to meet you both. Ava#5594 in Discord.

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

We are a community recruiting PEOPLE first. We are not a trade chat guild and we will never compromise diligent recruitment screening for sheer numbers. We are a a big family that is structured so that we are able to retain a small guild feel without any of the small guild problems.

Progression:

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 1/8M, 8/8H Uldir

FMSA Raid Team: 4/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 H)
    Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir
    Danger Zone Raid Team: 6/8 Heroic Uldir

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
      QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
      Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
      Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm est Horde Alt/casual open raid
      Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional open raids)
      Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
      Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:
      <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
      Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
      We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
      Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
      However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS
      Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
      Danger Zone: 1 healer and 1 DPS.

QQ Puffs: 1 tank w/ DPS OS, 1 Healer and DPS of all classes

How to Apply:
    https://www.rallyguild.com