Suggestion: Replace Subtlety

Rogue
And make it a single 2hander sword spec. Change spec to Ninja.

C'mon. It's unique. If we can have a pirate and an assassin spec, why not ninja?

inb4 ninjas are assassins. you can argue that outlaws are generally assassins too.

Ninja would bring a whole new flavor the Rogue. We could start re-building the spec's tree with ninja themed stuff like Doppleganger, Meld into the Shadows, Shadow Dive, Fireball Breath Blast, Ninja Charm, Cursed Strike, Elemental Sword Strikes, Wall Climb, Summon Songoku / Monkey King / God of Death, Shatter Reality, and assorted Ninja Black Magic techniques.

Who is with me brothers!? We need to breath new life into this class. Outlaw was a good start. Let's wrap this up with Ninja Specialization!

DATTEBAYO!
what on earth
I like the Idea, it will add more, but all you suggest, that's the only interesting ascpect, all the ...

Ninja would bring a whole new flavor the Rogue. We could start re-building the spec's tree with ninja themed stuff like Doppleganger, Meld into the Shadows, Shadow Dive, Fireball Breath Blast, Ninja Charm, Cursed Strike, Elemental Sword Strikes, Wall Climb, Summon Songoku / Monkey King / God of Death, Shatter Reality, and assorted Ninja Black Magic techniques.

DATTEBAYO!

No.
I personally love sub the way it is, but my favorite two classes are rogue and monk, and a combination of the two (a ninja) is something I’ve been interested in for ages.
No.
No
rofl his exp
Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Almost as dumb as as spreading everything the spec used to be across three specs which made all of them worse. Stop coming up with garbage trolls disguised as ideas. You are dumb stick to pveing people down. Inb4 my forum next forum ban.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
I like your enthusiasm and it would be interesting.

Still I wouldn't sacrifice sub for it, even in its dying state the concept of being advantageous for restealthing has always made me love the spec.

Still adding elements to sub and making it more ninja like is always nice.

Curious to see what "shadow dive" is.

Also keep the daggers, suits someone that hides in the shadows the best.
How about just give rogue a 4th spec. 2H/Polearm wielding parry/dodge focused tank class.
10/20/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Pallies

Curious to see what "shadow dive" is.

Shadow Dive would be an ability that allows you to attack any enemy inside of 40 yards that is standing in a shadow, by moving to your nearest shadow and coming out of the shadow they are standing in.

Could add in some damage multiplier like double chance to crit or triple damage bonus.

From the enemy's perspective, you would now fear standing in shadows, because a Ninja can pop out at any time and massively damage you.

You guys want interesting situational mechanics? This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Just to be clear, this differs from Shadowstep because range and obstruction change. Damage changes. This is an actual teleport that ignores LoS and relies on the enemy being in a shadow. Similar in design and intent, but totally dependant upon shadows.
https://youtu.be/o6kBOYZmQzc

Preview of Ninja spec gameplay
I think you just asked for windwalker monks with swords
Please delete this or you will be outcast from these forums for a long time.
No.
10/22/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Mafic
Please delete this or you will be outcast from these forums for a long time.

You must have > 200 legacy points to post here, bub. No newbies allowed.
Im sorry this isnt it op... no
Just replace Outlaw. That would make me happy!
No