fire/hpal

Arenas
literally rewarded for playing badly

rofl this is the most oppressive comp thats ever existed in this game easily hands down
Sounds like a git gud situation to me buddy.
You are sooooo bad OP. Git Gud is the lesson here.
S5 dk wants a word with you.
10/21/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
More like a git push and git commit because Blizzard needs to put out some hotfixes for them.
10/21/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Asmonparse
S5 dk wants a word with you.

I got my 2k 2s achievement as hpal with a dk then, couldn't get past 1700 during the same season as mage and didn't fully understand basic DRs until about a month ago when I started pvping again on the mage 9 years later. Wasn't an intentional carry but carried for sure lol
10/21/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Forsetî
I got my 2k 2s achievement as hpal with a dk then

You and every other DK hpal :P

There was a running joke at the time that the deadly gladiator's frostwyrm was a class feature for death knight.
10/21/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Scary
literally rewarded for playing badly

rofl this is the most oppressive comp thats ever existed in this game easily hands down
Why do paladins in RMP get rewarded every single time for running across the map and chasing you around a pillar to get a hoj. This comp just does not get punished for playing like complete mongs.
10/21/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Drbonerphd
Why do paladins in RMP get rewarded every single time for running across the map and chasing you around a pillar to get a hoj. This comp just does not get punished for playing like complete mongs.

disc priest u so jelly pallys r taking all the mages and rogs now ;P.
Agreed

My friends and I call it Training Wheels comp
Give us your tears...it sustains us
10/21/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Crypticcross
10/21/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
More like a git push and git commit because Blizzard needs to put out some hotfixes for them.

Not sure I agree with you, but I enjoyed your post. Though you might want to commit before pushing...
So what you guys are saying is that Bubblebuddy was way ahead of his time back in legion?