Is there a single class in a good spot right now?

General Discussion
Or even spec? Seriously. I've almost given up on picking a main and playing this expac because none of the dps specs are remotely enjoyable.
Well I feel like this depends if you’d like to pvp or pve more with the class.... in my opinion mages have always been and always will be in a good spot for pvp and pve. One of their specs are always viable. Same thing with rogue. Despite the continuous nerfs rogues have received in all three specs I still have no issues or complaints really with assassination in pvp.. typically rogues as a class scale better with gear so as the expansion progresses rogues will get stronger and stronger. It all comes down honestly, I’m sure you’ve heard this before, to what you enjoy playing .. I have had difficulties finding a “main” for years. As of bfa I really enjoy my rogue. If you are like I was and can’t decide if you want to main a melee or ranged dps I recommend picking one of each..... kinda why I chose mage and rogue. They are both enjoyable to me because they have low skill cap specs and also high skill cap specs so you can continuously learn more as you go without getting bored. Otherwise you could always just go with a “do it all” class like a Druid, kinda hard to get bored when you can do everything in the game LOL.
Blood dk
10/25/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Salhezar
Blood dk
10/24/2018 11:46 PMPosted by Lolyourebad
Or even spec? Seriously. I've almost given up on picking a main and playing this expac because none of the dps specs are remotely enjoyable.

I'd say that's got more to do with GCD changes than anything else my dude.

That being said I find this pally thoroughly enjoyable in Prot and Ret. Frost DK is also insanely fun when you're bursting.
I'm enjoying combat.... err.... "outlaw" rogue. I miss my artifact weapon ability, but it feels good. Competes okay single target and absolutely dominates cleaving.

The only downside is roll the bones RNG, which can have really long, really bad streaks.

You have not told us WHAT you do: only pvp? only raiding? only mythic? something else?

I only solo quest (and gather herbs/ore), and I've been enjoying MM hunter, Balance druid, Guardian druid, and Outlaw rogue. I've been enjoying them A LOT.

But maybe I don't play what you play.
10/25/2018 12:09 AMPosted by Qri

You have not told us WHAT you do: only pvp? only raiding? only mythic? something else?

I only solo quest (and gather herbs/ore), and I've been enjoying MM hunter, Balance druid, Guardian druid, and Outlaw rogue. I've been enjoying them A LOT.

But maybe I don't play what you play.

Casual PVP with some ranked thrown in, take PvE a little more seriously. I like mythic+'s over raiding but both enjoyable. I do like having a good time in solo content as a nice bonus.
Probably Mage they are good at everything questing pve and pvp and all 3 specs are good.
GDC made them all slow and clunky as far as i can tell.
Pretty sure I logged out in Legion content whenever I was last online, that's as good a spot as any.
Nope. Every class and spec is broken. No one can even clear a single LFR raid boss or defeat a normal level dungeon. Just today I pressed 'Aimed Shot' and instead of dealing damage, my game crashed and Trump said something stupid. Worst xpac ever.
Fury and arms are both popular design wise at the moment, and strong.

Affliction is a tad harder than it was in previous years, still brain dead easy to pick up but with a ton of room to improve, demo is more popular than it's been since WoD.

Design wise, balance is popular, so is arcane mage, enhance is well liked by the people who main it, survival is completely braindead compared to Legion but, as such, it's lost it's cult following and gained a far wider appeal.

There's probably others, but I don't play every spec in the damn game.
Against popular opinion and even if you like pvp, enhancement had been quite fun. I still see people get shredded, though sometimes it just takes rng. If you're a good player and not always putting yourself in 1-3 situations you'll do fine. Hexing, stunning, a slow, and insane dps with static cling stormstrike flurries can eat people. Especially if you're really good at paying attention to purge moments.
As a new player, I got a Ret Paladin to 120. Love that one.

Outlaw Rogue only up to level 43, hasn't been to bad, but I'm not enjoying the Roll the Bones aspect of it. Energy building I'm not to keen on either. I hear complaints about Ret Paladin being slow, but I feel slower on my Rogue.

Quite enjoying this Warrior I just started today. I should've started with Warrior for VElf instead of the Rogue :p
10/25/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Salhezar
Blood dk

For now, nerfs are incoming.