Which guilds have the most PvP?

Wyrmrest Accord
Hello! Trying to find friends to get going some arena and rbg groups, where will I find similar minds?

Update:
If you want to find PvP Partners to learn, practice and do rated pvp, you can help me up form guild Incognitus, or if you already have a guild add me to friends and we can coordinate some pvp for this beautiful realm :D
On the Alliance?

There's us, The Seventy Third. A lot of us do arenas and RBGs and we also RP.

There's also The Legion of Dawn, they also do RBGs, they also do Raiding and RP.

On Horde?

There's our friends in The Vol'kar Legion, they also do arenas and RBGs alongside with some RP.

There might be more on Horde-side that I don't know of though!
You can hit me up ingame or my Battle.net is timmyk#11849
10/29/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Mahoodle
There's our friends in The Vol'kar Legion, they also do arenas and RBGs alongside with some RP.

This! The Vol'kar is an RP-PVP guild, but an RP guild first-and-foremost. RP>PVP>PVE is basically how its set up.

So, if you RP and enjoy PVP, check us out! There's almost always someone on doing bgs or arenas that you can get in on, and we're currently doing RBGs twice a week!
Blackmarch has a strong PvP core and operates on both factions. We just don't advertise it much.
Where is it operating Hordeside, dead human? :)
10/29/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Nakhu

I don't think we play enough or focused enough on Horde to sate you, Khan, or I would have offered a home to you by now. :)
10/29/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Opherial
10/29/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Nakhu

I don't think we play enough or focused enough on Horde to sate you, Khan, or I would have offered a home to you by now. :)

Then you are doing it wrong ;P
we da best
Thanks for giving us a shout out Mahoodle. We're getting in tip-top shape when it comes to large scale grouped PvP. I'm rather excited for the eventual RP-PvP campaign we can plan with The Seventy Third. Every year just gets more busy than the last, though. Maybe sometime mid November, I'm in talks with Branngas.

you know what I don't like though?

when you bullied me at the warden towers

ill never forget that, mahoodle

when you made me cry in front of my guildies

im going to get my revenge
The Grim and I had some fun last night!

There I was, flying through Hillsbrad Foothills, looking to extract some vengeance for the butchering at Teldrassil. With warmode on, I happened upon a gathering of <The Grim> at Tarren Mill. Wanting to poke a little fun, I polymorphed one of the unsuspecting members. To my surprise, no one reacted. I quickly ran off to avoid detection. As I flew back over, they saw me and surrounded me in the air! By being at a numbers disadvantage, I flew back to Stromgarde, hoping to find some allies. To my surprise, a female Blood Elf paladin followed me closely. I zigged, she zagged. I eventually made it to the ramparts of great Stromgarde and watched as she floated in front of me.

I landed and without delay, initiated my net blaster! I hit her square in the chest and with amusement watched her fall into the middle of the mighty Alliance army. It was there, this unsuspecting Sin’dorei met her doom by magic and steel.
10/30/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Buliss
Thanks for giving us a shout out Mahoodle. We're getting in tip-top shape when it comes to large scale grouped PvP. I'm rather excited for the eventual RP-PvP campaign we can plan with The Seventy Third. Every year just gets more busy than the last, though. Maybe sometime mid November, I'm in talks with Branngas.

you know what I don't like though?

when you bullied me at the warden towers

ill never forget that, mahoodle

when you made me cry in front of my guildies

im going to get my revenge

Nobody expects the flying goat.
Nobody.
10/29/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Shaysinn
10/29/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Mahoodle

This! The Vol'kar is an RP-PVP guild, but an RP guild first-and-foremost. RP>PVP>PVE is basically how its set up.

So, if you RP and enjoy PVP, check us out! There's almost always someone on doing bgs or arenas that you can get in on, and we're currently doing RBGs twice a week!

...yall need a holy pal?
Hey Noodle! Thanks for giving us a shoutout here, 73rd always has a good showing. We’ll get those wargames done soon!

While you’re probably not looking for an Alliance guild, the Dawn does have our RBG team do WPVP as warmups and cooldowns every Wednesday- do if your butt’s in need of kicking, shore up somewhere! We’ll hit it before the nights out.
10/30/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Chakris
10/29/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Shaysinn

...yall need a holy pal?

HMU in-game and we'll talk. Although like Shay said, RP > all. We have an in depth DnD system and our RP rating is nothing to scoff at, so if you're looking for the big pvp guns, we might not be for you.
The Seventy Third have seemed both to be pretty affable people in general as well as open to amending behavior when it ruffles some feathers. They're good eggs, in my opinion.
If you want to find PvP Partners to learn, practice and do rated pvp, you can help me up form guild Incognitus, or if you already have a guild add me to friends and we can coordinate some pvp for this beautiful realm :D