369 R shammy lf raiding guild

Area 52
im 6/8 heroic looking for a guild that raids 10 pm eastern muffintop#1986
Hey there. Our guild <No Country for Old Gods > are currently recruiting! We raid Friday and Saturday from 10pm to 1am EST =) if interested gimme a shout. Meggiemeg#1562
Hey Bootykilla, we might start a little earlier than you like, but we think that name needs to definitely be AOTC for G'huun. We raid Friday/Saturday 9p to 12a EST and have a lot of fun bantering with each other the whole time. If you're interested at all hit me back at Pilate#1430 on bnet. Just wanted to throw you the pitch. Good luck finding the right fit!
Hello!

<AoN> is currently looking for more members to fill our ranks for Mythic progress. Our core has been together since BC. We're a semi-casual bunch that enjoy playing together while working on progression.

Currently we are seeking:

• Ranged DPS Hybrid/Healer: 1 Priest (Disc or Disc/Shadow), 1 Shaman (Ele/Resto Hybrid), 1 Resto Druid/Boomie )
• Heals: 1 Resto Druid, 1 Priest (Holy OR Disc), 1 Holy Paladin.

Please note that while we are mainly seeking one of the above, anyone exceptional at their class is more than welcome to reach out!

360+ ilvl is the preferred minimum. Please be willing to perform to the best of your ability and come to raids prepared. For voice communication, we use Discord-- it isn't required that you have a functioning mic, but we do need you on there for strats and call outs during raid.

Our raid times are:

Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST
We also have a completely optional Friday run for Main or Alts on Fri, 9p-11:30 EST

If interested, please contact one of our officers/raid leads:
Hyorí (Tifa#1991)
Daerá (Daera#1103)
Sethly (Seth#1948)
Astann (Astan#1116)
Hey, Vanilla Days 8/8H 1/8M Raid days Sat/Sun 9:30pm sever to 12:30am. We are looking for Healers and we are willing to try you out. Hit me up if you're interested.
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(BfA = Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N
Legion = Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Hello Bootykilla :)

<Sublime> (Area-52)

We would love to have you to join our 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic farm, as well as trial for our mythic progression, and I also am happy to say that our raid times seem to fall into alignment perfectly with your stated availability.

We are currently 2/8M and 8/8 Heroic

We are a community of players with long-time cutting edge progression experience. Our core has raided with each other since legion, and we enjoy downing content in a fun, relaxed manor while helping and making new friends! We also have a growing active community of High Key M+ players.

RAID TIMES
Core Progression= [T/Th] 9pm-12am EST.

RAIDING PHILOSOPHY
Semi-Hardcore, with highest priority of efficiency, dedication, and maintenance of an enjoyable atmosphere.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly
Danielle#1800

Or on our discord
https://discord.gg/fnYT5AW
[(Any MGMT, Kyle, or Jade (me)]

I have also sent you a Bnet Invite :D

We highly look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards
Hey there man!

We currently are looking specifically for a resto shaman to fill a core spot on our team. We start a bit later than 10 so hope that works for you.

We are AOTC and raid Tues/Wed 12am EST - 3 AM EST.

Add me in game or on bnet Anti#1430 if you want to discuss further!
Hello guild seekers, our guild Loki is currently looking for people that are looking for a mythic progression guild. We are currently looking for players who understand that progression bosses require time, effort and most importantly patience! We are NOT a hardcore guild by any means, but are skilled enough to push mythic content every patch! Our greatest enemy being attendance & roster size so we are looking for people that can fit our raid times & consistently pushing heroic into mythic!

RAID TIMES -
Tues - 8PM-11PM EST (server time)
Sun - 8pm-11PM EST

Bnet ID's to add if interested:
kyos#1800
vannilamissy#1619 (Discord: vannilamissy#6638-Easier to get in touch with me on here any time before 7PM)