Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/03/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Natixsphere
WTF I legit only started playing again to be a zandalari warlock!!! F U BLIZZ

Read well before posting! We can sir!!
11/03/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Soulfiction
11/03/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Natixsphere
WTF I legit only started playing again to be a zandalari warlock!!! F U BLIZZ

I like to jump to conclusions before knowing all facts!!
11/03/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Natixsphere

facts only
11/03/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Natixsphere

For real, Blizz clear this up for us please because your own material is inconsistent.
They’re probably gonna roll a coin on the day before the patch. Heads we get them. Tails we don’t.
11/02/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Hobiethecat
I'm done with lock ayeeeeee

I mean... the Zandalari were given the Paladin so they had to lose something. Furthermore, neither of the two races have been shown to dabble in demonic energies to any significant degree, so why would you expect them?

Sure, the Troll classes themselves were a good indication of what we could expect for the Zandalari, but Blizz hinting at playable Paladins likely meant that another class would be removed as a compromise.

Concerning the Kul'tiras Humans, there are almost no casters prevalent among their society. Jaina is an outstanding exception because she left Kul'tiras to become a Mage. The only caster-like classes that we were likely to see were Priests (because of the Void influence) and Shamans (based off of Tideseers and the Kul'tiran's connection to the sea). Druids initially took me by surprise, but I have yet to play through the Alliance side of things so I am oblivious to the ways in which Drust is incorporated into their culture.
who gives a sheet about lore dude??? They are constantly mixing and matching lore to make things work. Imo when new races are heavily part of an expansions features every non hero class should be represented at least once.
Anyway I dont really care either way (I do this is my defense mechanism) I'm done with lock. My main for years, but locks are boring and frustrating since the end of wod
Zandalari should be able to be everything regular Trolls can be except Zandalari get Paladins instead of Monks.
11/04/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Likkystikky
Zandalari should be able to be everything regular Trolls can be except Zandalari get Paladins instead of Monks.

Why would the Zandalari lose Monks when the theme of the Loa fits in very well with the way the Monk invokes animal spirits? The Monk is all about inner chi, spiritualism and exotic energy.

If anything had to be taken away at the expense of having access to Paladins, Warlock makes the most sense.
11/03/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Xerash

I mean... the Zandalari were given the Paladin so they had to lose something. Furthermore, neither of the two races have been shown to dabble in demonic energies to any significant degree, so why would you expect them?

Sure, the Troll classes themselves were a good indication of what we could expect for the Zandalari, but Blizz hinting at playable Paladins likely meant that another class would be removed as a compromise.

Concerning the Kul'tiras Humans, there are almost no casters prevalent among their society. Jaina is an outstanding exception because she left Kul'tiras to become a Mage. The only caster-like classes that we were likely to see were Priests (because of the Void influence) and Shamans (based off of Tideseers and the Kul'tiran's connection to the sea). Druids initially took me by surprise, but I have yet to play through the Alliance side of things so I am oblivious to the ways in which Drust is incorporated into their culture.
you do realize the druskvar whitches are warlocks right?

So is Blizzard.
KTirans and NewTrolls have too much class to waste their time being garbage locks.
Zandalari can be warlocks. Confirmed at Blizzcon.
11/05/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Felmancer
Zandalari can be warlocks. Confirmed at Blizzcon.

What was shown at blizzcon was updated on wowhead. now both sites have warlocks removed from the list.

Until we get a written confirmation - or both sites updates their pages (which they just updated to remove warlocks)

#WeAreAllForsakenNow
The icon was shown at the blizzcon what's next panel so idk why it's not being shown on the site.
it was shown on screen- but ever other resource does not have warlock on it anymore.

So I'm starting to wonder if the stage image was off and that all other finalized sources are correct.
I asked a GM and they said they can. They just have not updated the website.