Diablo immortal

Arenas
Blizzard did something truly amazing here with Diablo mobile.

They managed to unite the ENTIRE diablo community into a frenzy of hatred in under 10 minutes.

Could be worse PVP fans . Could. Be. Worse!

And this is coming from a trashwalker main.
World of Warcraft: Immortal coming to a blizcon near you 2020.
11/02/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Sauls
World of Warcraft: Immortal coming to a blizcon near you 2020.

YES now I can quit this addiction
dude the video has 50k dislikes already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSmAwpVHsA

apparently blizzard is deleting comments, seems like a money grab imo... pretty sad for a good company like blizzard
It’s all about the EBEDA. This company only wants profitable games. They don’t want to make quality anymore. Sad.

Hence loot boxes and lottery machine gearing to keep us playing.

!@#$ you blizz
I think the treadmill of daily quests pushes people away more than it keeps them playing.

Its work and I'm not going to work to play a game. I have enough of that in real life.

meaningful and engaging gameplay is what should keep people playing wow not a treadmill
Torchlight Frontiers is the real diablo. Hold your disappointment and go check it out, because that's where the OG makers of d1/d2/d2expac are.
11/02/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Fox
Torchlight Frontiers is the real diablo. Hold your disappointment and go check it out, because that's where the OG makers of d1/d2/d2expac are.

Kinda looks like a little kids diablo
11/02/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Latexrex
It’s all about the EBEDA. This company only wants profitable games. They don’t want to make quality anymore. Sad.

!@#$ you blizz

EBITDA?

11/02/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Moltkè
I think the treadmill of daily quests pushes people away more than it keeps them playing.

Its work and I'm not going to work to play a game. I have enough of that in real life.

meaningful and engaging gameplay is what should keep people playing wow not a treadmill

Do understand that. It's when you separate the experience from the work to much. Like Azerite Power. If I can't have the majority of my talents unlocked after doing a full raids, anddd a bunch of arena, andd mythic+ dungeons each week... it's not working. Some aspects of the game should be casual, some shouldn't. Azerite Power and Artifact Knowledge should have been extremely casual friendly. Instead they are stupid time/work gated features.
https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyImpossibleCoyoteYouWHY

Holy hell someone's question didn't get screened.
11/02/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Latexrex

!@#$ you blizz

EBITDA?

Lmfao.

Got em.
11/02/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Arctos
https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyImpossibleCoyoteYouWHY

Holy hell someone's question didn't get screened.

wow blizz got rekt on stream with one question
11/02/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Latexrex
11/02/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Fox

Kinda looks like a little kids diablo
I'm not a fan of how light it is, but gameplay > graphics... soooo... it's whatever. I enjoyed torchlight 2 more than diablo 3
do i have to buy the game again to play it on mobile? and how much battery do i burn per minute? I'm guessing 5% battery life per minute.
Diablo® Immortal™ is a mobile Massively Multiplayer Online Action RPG (MMOARPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment in partnership with NetEase, coming exclusively to Android, iPhone and iPad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-SLvqXyrI4 is one of NetEase's previous games. They slapped some spackle and the diablo name on it. What a joke.
11/02/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Moltkè

yes, the negative feedback towards this game is overwhelming. I think everyone at this point is used to the constant disappointment.

Maybe at some point in the past we would've said" well maybe it'll turn out ok"

but knowing blizzard, it'll be released with a bunch of bugs, terrible class balancing, and a bunch of changes that nobody asked for.

So the negative feedback Imo is warranted